Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunset dad

This guy is a complete tool what an embarrassment to his daughter. But I have heard she is just like him. OSU better be ready to send dad home from games. I doubt the coaching staff will put up with his crap from the stands like Ben has.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is a complete tool what an embarrassment to his daughter. But I have heard she is just like him. OSU better be ready to send dad home from games. I doubt the coaching staff will put up with his crap from the stands like Ben has.
    I can't imagine being told by my child's school that I am not allowed to watch her play. When you act like a foolish HS kid you get treated like one.

Karma is a ...

Comment

Was he at the game last night against Jesuit?

Comment

Was he at the game last night against Jesuit?
        His own school prohibited from attending. That's what happens when you act like a jack arse, there are consequences when you storm the field and verbally taunt 16 and 17 year old girls

Comment

What was the result from the Sunset v Jesuit game last night?

Comment

What was the result from the Sunset v Jesuit game last night?
            Jesuit scored 2 goals
            Sunset scored 0 goals
            1 Sunset Dad was told to stay home

Comment

Jesuit scored 2 goals
              Sunset scored 0 goals
              1 Sunset Dad was told to stay home
              Was a pretty chippy game. Sunset sat back on their heels all of the first half. Jesuit looks like a state championship type team. Sunset came out and gave them more of a game in the second half. Jesuit is very physical. Lots of body slams/hooking of arms around players. There could have been way more fouls called. Refs let a lot go last night. From my perspective, a couple Sunset girls went down pretty hard but hey, it's girls HS soccer in Oregon. Refs played it loose with the whistles but they sure hurried out of there in a quick minute.

Chances are that these teams will cross paths again, down the road, on the way to the state final but Jesuit has a lot of D1 talent and could be penciled in right now to be in the state final.

To get to the state final, you have to go thru a lot of good teams and these two may meet again, just like last year, in the state semi-final game.

Comment

Was a pretty chippy game. Sunset sat back on their heels all of the first half. Jesuit looks like a state championship type team. Sunset came out and gave them more of a game in the second half. Jesuit is very physical. Lots of body slams/hooking of arms around players. There could have been way more fouls called. Refs let a lot go last night. From my perspective, a couple Sunset girls went down pretty hard but hey, it's girls HS soccer in Oregon. Refs played it loose with the whistles but they sure hurried out of there in a quick minute.

Chances are that these teams will cross paths again, down the road, on the way to the state final but Jesuit has a lot of D1 talent and could be penciled in right now to be in the state final.

To get to the state final, you have to go thru a lot of good teams and these two may meet again, just like last year, in the state semi-final game.
                "you have to go thru a lot of good teams..."

That is pretty much a false statement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X