Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. La academia plays a good tournament and beats all the good teams and everyone makes excuses. They win a smaller tournament and they still get bashed. Some people have to much time on their hands and too much hate. I even some comments about deporting the coaches. And slot of other unnecessary nonsense. Geez. Give it a break. It's funny how a lot of haters have stopped talking though. All The academia teams are good. Everyone focuses on the 2007. The little ones are good also. I played them this weekend and lost. I will even admit we got the benefit of calls from the refs. They have some really good players and were very well coached. I for one am waiting for tryouts. This is the kind of coaching my son needs. And I come from a big club. There will be lots of interest in this club come next year.
    Do you actually expect us to believe this isn’t a parent or coach from La Academia?? This isn’t a fan boy, it’s their own people!

Comment

Do you actually expect us to believe this isn’t a parent or coach from La Academia?? This isn’t a fan boy, it’s their own people!
      ENVY: a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities.

Comment

ENVY: a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities.
        Definitely not a La Academia coach or parent they can barely speak English

Comment

Does la academy have a team that actually plays real soccer? In other words do they have a team that plays 11 v 11 or is this still a baby club teaching babies?

Comment

Does la academy have a team that actually plays real soccer? In other words do they have a team that plays 11 v 11 or is this still a baby club teaching babies?
            Pretty sure if la academia had an 11 v 11 team they would still be winning and you would still be crying.

Comment

Definitely not a La Academia coach or parent they can barely speak English
              lol that’s actually true. I forgot that tiny detail. That Argentinian spanish no less.

Comment

lol that’s actually true. I forgot that tiny detail. That Argentinian spanish no less.
                Yes, when everything else fails, let's retort to racist insults.
                You're a loser in every language.

Comment

Yes, when everything else fails, let's retort to racist insults.
                  You're a loser in every language.
                  What are you talking about?? Argentinians are God’s gift to earth aren’t they??

Comment

Pretty sure if la academia had an 11 v 11 team they would still be winning and you would still be crying.
                    I take that to mean no. So your are talking about 9/10 year olds. Self- deport immediately.

Comment

I take that to mean no. So your are talking about 9/10 year olds. Self- deport immediately.
                      I will take that as more crying.

Comment

If you want to win a lot at younger ages just have a half decent coach who can create serviceable training plans and practice all the time. Players improve through repetition. Since most kids that age only practice around 3 hours a week if you practice 6 hours or more (4 days) you should have a significant advantage after a year or so (you can also train longer during the year than a typical team at those ages would). You can also emphasize passing at young ages at the expense of time spent on fundamentals and technique. It may hurt them down the road but will increase your chance of success on the field early on which will make parents happy and allow them to delude themselves into thinking their little soccer star is the next international phenom.

Thess are tried and true approaches that can be implemented by both large clubs and small. Once kids get to DA age (12 for boys, 14 for girls) they will all be racing to those clubs because parents who have already drunk the Kool-Aid and will need affirmation of their beliefs by USSF. They won't want to stay in a standard travel structure or academy format.

Comment

It could be. I do t follow all the Weston teams but I know La AcadeMia beat the Weston U9 boys team 3 teams last week. Pinecrest has a good U9 team as well.

Comment

Looks like we got a fan boy!!! Get your Spain and Argentina tickets now,
                            Look at like we got another hater!

Comment

none of this matters, make sure you kid has one on one skills

Comment

As much as you hate La Academia 2m12, they are on every Final at every tournament. Sock it up! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday back in Miami! BYE FELICIA!
                                Not the U11 team at Dimitri. Looks like they went 1-3 for the weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X