Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fred marks is another prize in this club.
    Bet him and Ainscough get along real well
    Total cluster of an organization. Nobody knows what they're doing

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistere
      Total cluster of an organization. Nobody knows what they're doing
      Then don't join. It sounds like you are doing them a favor. We are thinking of moving our son over in a year. These posts convince me that NEFC parents deserve the reputation they have.

Comment

Then don't join. It sounds like you are doing them a favor. We are thinking of moving our son over in a year. These posts convince me that NEFC parents deserve the reputation they have.
        NEFC and GPS are run by soccer professionals and business people. Results at
        all levels are better. Clearly these clubs are in far better financial positions, run excellent tournaments and have more national accomplishments. These are facts and cannot be disputed. Lots of spin coming from the back office.

Comment

1. Bolts shrinking? Actually, the Bolts Boys are expanding especially over the last two years. Having both the DAP and ECNL is a boost.
          2. Bolts girls......i.e. Scorpions......is a ****-show and FM is a disaster. The merger allowed the Bolts to get some good boys coaches and access to the ECNL for two strong travel programs. The better girls coaches left with the Breakers. FM just can't hold it together. Either get rid of him or get rid of the entire girls side.
          3. NEFC, GPS getting full DAP?? No. There is simply no need. Between Seacoast, Bolts, Revs, Empire, and Oakwood, and Beachside, the region is covered. However, what would happen if the DAP slowly gives more and more teams DAP status? First, it will dilute the league down and reduce its meaning. Second, it will slowly become what Region 1 and other regions once were. Third, High School soccer will continue to deteriorate.

My son has a few more years and we are done!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            all levels are better. Clearly these clubs are in far better financial positions, run excellent tournaments and have more national accomplishments. These are facts and cannot be disputed. Lots of spin coming from the back office.
            I would dispute the results and question the national accomplishments and the tournaments. Other than that, I'd agree although I think nefc wins the spin game too. The real question is whether nefc is growing too quickly. I'm not convinced that many kids want to pay so much for NPL until they see what they get with NPL at no. 2.

Comment

The Revs are owned by better business people and they are a mess. GPS is about profit not soccer. NEFC is about lower level soccer.

Comment

The Revs are owned by better business people and they are a mess. GPS is about profit not soccer. NEFC is about lower level soccer.
                GPS produces good results and makes money
                NEFC produces good results and makes money
                Bolts produce below average results and have no money

Comment

GPS has done a good job of providing an alternative to DA. NEFC has become an expensive place to play with little opportunity for college soccer.

Comment

GPS has done a good job of providing an alternative to DA. NEFC has become an expensive place to play with little opportunity for college soccer.
                    GPS is not expensive?

Comment

GPS is not expensive?
                      Gps is expensive. That wasn't part of the script when Waltham is responding to TS and Bobs your uncle

Comment

Seriously how much time left for these guys. NEFC gets DAP franchise for another age group, they don't make it to a single NPL final, run to ECNL to escape NPL and these guys put a school nurse in charge of the place.
                        Playing the bolts 2003 NPL last spring was the biggest joke

Comment

Good results in NPL. It isn't the Bolts fault that nobody wants to play for there NPL team. It's just that kids don't want to be on B team. Nefc didn't beat the Bolts da team once. Gps split the results but the margins that they lost the games is a lot bigger. Gps is not getting Da, Nefc isn't at least for the time being. The u-14 team is going to have a hard time in Da this year having lost kids to Bolts and Revs. You can't compare results in DA to Npl. The bolts are not below average either. People within bolts are happy, people tend to not belive that because they don't come on here to brag.

Comment

Good results in NPL. It isn't the Bolts fault that nobody wants to play for there NPL team. It's just that kids don't want to be on B team. Nefc didn't beat the Bolts da team once. Gps split the results but the margins that they lost the games is a lot bigger. Gps is not getting Da, Nefc isn't at least for the time being. The u-14 team is going to have a hard time in Da this year having lost kids to Bolts and Revs. You can't compare results in DA to Npl. The bolts are not below average either. People within bolts are happy, people tend to not belive that because they don't come on here to brag.
                            Does anyone buy this crap - Let's look at u13 DA last year
                            Complete disaster.

Comment

Does anyone buy this crap - Let's look at u13 DA last year
                              Complete disaster.
                              Could someone explain why nefc feels compelled to trash every club here? GPS gets a little pass and it would be interesting to learn why, but, other than that, no one escapes, large or small. I've heard the same happens on the girls side. The real question is whether anyone buys that crap. Then again, maybe nefc doesn't need friends.

Comment

I left the club last spring.
                                Best move I ever made.
                                Couldn't even field enough kids weekly for team to have 11
                                And the 11 I got were terrible

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X