Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's move along. I don't know why so many people don't like the kid or the dad, but no one should be celebrating a serious injury. As for the poster who thinks the loss of one player kills a season, maybe tone it down. I haven't seen Cristiano or Messi, but I have seen talented kids on every team.
    Key games today are Brooks vs Nobles and MX vs RL. Brooks needs to win to keep its lock on the league title secure, while RL may be the toughest match left for Middlesex, which needs to win its final 3 and hope for a brooks loss. RL already spoiled BH’s title chances earlier this week.

Comment

Any scores?

Comment

mx 3 rl 2

Comment

Brooks 3
          Nobles 0

Comment

Rivers 1, SG 0

Comment

Remaining Scores

BH 6, LA 0
              SM 4, Tabor 3
              BB&N 2, Thayer 0
              MA 3, Gov's 1
              Groton 1, SS 0

Comment

ML isn't injured. Whoever said that is a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  ML isn't injured. Whoever said that is a scam.
                  What has this kid done that someone would think to post that?

Comment

Today’s Globe says he scored 4 goals yesterday.

Comment

BH 6, LA 0
                      SM 4, Tabor 3
                      BB&N 2, Thayer 0
                      MA 3, Gov's 1
                      Groton 1, SS 0
                      Thanks for posting. It looks like Brooks is going to be the winner again.

Comment

Thanks for posting. It looks like Brooks is going to be the winner again.
                        Most likely. But they have to get past Milton on Wednesday. If they lose, Middlesex can catch them.

Comment

Most likely. But they have to get past Milton on Wednesday. If they lose, Middlesex can catch them.
                          They can lose to Milton and still win the ISL (as long as they beat Tabor which they should)

Comment

They can lose to Milton and still win the ISL (as long as they beat Tabor which they should)
                            If I read the standings correctly, Brooks has a 3point lead on Middlesex. Therefore, a Brooks loss and a Middlesex win would make them co-champs. Am I missing something?

Comment

Jealous much?

Can u say jealousy? That’s all this is about. Sadly from a team mates parent it seems. ***?

Comment

If I read the standings correctly, Brooks has a 3point lead on Middlesex. Therefore, a Brooks loss and a Middlesex win would make them co-champs. Am I missing something?
                                Yes, but I believe each has two games to play. So, if Brooks loses the next game and Middlesex wins, they are tied for first with one game to go. I think that's right.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X