Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Albertson S.C. - the future

Albertson seems to be on sure footing, but alot of folks feel differently. there has been a mass exodus from what i know especially during the recent tryout season.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Albertson seems to be on sure footing, but alot of folks feel differently. there has been a mass exodus from what i know especially during the recent tryout season.
    What kind of mass exodus?

Comment

What kind of mass exodus?
      Exodus from ECNL to Fury GDA. PR is done with Alby.

Comment

He's not done with Alby, where do you guys come up with this? Is this LM?

Comment

He's not done with Alby, where do you guys come up with this? Is this LM?
          He has been strongly rumored to be taking over the u23 national team. U23 currently have an interim head coach. If he gets this job, he has to cut ties with all youth affiliations. By his recent, blatant actions, recruiting for GDA and liquifying, not just Alby ECNL, but EMSC (to a smaller extent), all signs point to him leaving for the National team position. He would be out of DoC at Alby and doing right by US Soccer and bringing the best girls to GDA. Why ECNL puts up with this, is another issue?

Comment

He has been strongly rumored to be taking over the u23 national team. U23 currently have an interim head coach. If he gets this job, he has to cut ties with all youth affiliations. By his recent, blatant actions, recruiting for GDA and liquifying, not just Alby ECNL, but EMSC (to a smaller extent), all signs point to him leaving for the National team position. He would be out of DoC at Alby and doing right by US Soccer and bringing the best girls to GDA. Why ECNL puts up with this, is another issue?
            I actually posted something similar on BOTN in response to people saying Alby was in danger of losing ECNL. As long as PR is involved with Alby, they're fine. The only way PR "loses" ECNL is if he walks away from it. The youth leagues like being able to point to him and his name/experience with pro-teams, well known players and current USWNT players that he coached as youth players.

If he does get the U23 NT gig, that would definitely impact Alby. He could keep a hand in Fury (covertly), but not both. You know what they say-Albertson without PR is just another exit off the expressway.

Comment

LOL. take over the U23 team? i don't see it . that is a part time job at best and you have the players for a limited amount of time. Its the WORST NT job by far. No way he takes that.

Comment

LOL. take over the U23 team? i don't see it . that is a part time job at best and you have the players for a limited amount of time. Its the WORST NT job by far. No way he takes that.
                They all have their players for a short time ...

Comment

They all have their players for a short time ...
                  not really. BJ Snow had his players for 2 WC cycles. U23 is the worst. no major events and you lose any real talent to the Senior team.

Comment

This is now a full time position for all NT coaches. And any NT job is a significant job. You are one step away from Jill's job or a major college job.

Comment

sorry , but who is PR?

Comment

sorry , but who is PR?
                        Paul Riley

Comment

What does anyone know about their 2005 boys teams. I hear that there are at least 2 teams, blue and red? Are they both good? May look to get my kid involved. Maybe next year. How is the coaching? Thanks!

Comment

i hear they are very good

Comment

i hear they are very good
                              Looks like Albertson took their list of coaches off their website. Why would they do this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X