Larry Laughable Quotes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry at it yesterday insulting posters as well - some kind of spat about a coach turned into this multiple post tirade

Poster: I didn't state it was impressive Larry I just stated a fact. I guess I don't know him at the same level you do. I just drop off my kids for practice and leave.

LM: You are stating a fact? Do you have any facts to backup your fact?

First, that says a lot about your parenting, and secondly, I will acquiesce and state emphatically that Rauri is an impressive baby-sitter.

Another Poster: It kind of says his/her parenting is normal and they they're not some psycho overly-involved parent who stares at practice sessions.

LM: So, a parent who just drops their kid off and drives off is normal? Really? I would also question since the parent is paying for a service they should also be there to monitor, so my conclusion is their/your parenting does not meet my level parenting.

To insinuate that apparent who monitors their child at a soccer practice is psycho is more of a self-confession than an accurate opinion.

Do you know the history on Long Island of trainers and some of their players?L

Comment

Rm's great crime is that he worked for Tim B at NOGA.

LM is way too predictable at this point and I'm not sure which of the following he's most love: Sean hannity, Rachelmaddow or Stephen f cohen?

Comment

Larry's kids didn't play at a time where ECNL clubs existed. He has to be operating under the mentality of parent coaches instead of professional coaches and trainers. Because any professional will tell the parent "Go get a latte and let us do the job you are paying us to do." As a result, most parents do drop off and run errands, they sit in the parking lot and read something, or they talk to other parents. If there is a problem, the kid or coach will tell the parent.

By today's standards Larry would be known as a helicopter parent and he'd most likely get his kids cut from a team with his stalker/"I'm the consumer so I control the shots" mentality. There are plenty of kids with the same amount of skill or talent so clubs can easily steer clear of psycho parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X