Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agree. My kid wants skip high school and take classes online and I fully support this. Actually, it's all about me and my dreams for what I could not accomplish, but I pretend it's in my kids interest. I'm a great parent. Really. So stfu ok?
    It does suck being jealous and not having the balls to pull the trigger.

Comment

Agree. My kid wants skip high school and take classes online and I fully support this. Actually, it's all about me and my dreams for what I could not accomplish, but I pretend it's in my kids interest. I'm a great parent. Really. So stfu ok?
      hate to say it but colleges will also want the EU trained players

Comment

hate to say it but colleges will also want the EU trained players
        Hate to say it but you are still nuts.

Comment

NYCFC plays the best brand of soccer in the Northeast. They are fun to watch and compete against. His mission is translating in the way their academy teams play the game.

Comment

hate to say it but colleges want the EU players
            Fixed it for you. You're still American. You can't shine a sneaker.

Comment

Fixed it for you. You're still American. You can't shine a sneaker.
              whoa nelly! Colleges want .... get ready for it.

Comment

whoa nelly! Colleges want .... get ready for it.
                academics!

Comment

A by-product of arrogance is corruption and nepotism. Jay Heaps' son on the Revs U13 team.
                  Scales' son attends training with the U17 team.

Comment

A by-product of arrogance is corruption and nepotism. Jay Heaps' son on the Revs U13 team.
                    Only true competition can fight those odds. Open market for players (academies make $ by selling top players aka AJAX), relegation and franchise dissolution is the only solution.

Arrogance btw is an asset in anything.

Comment

Well gee it seems like we all agree the Reyna kid is good- not sure what you're ranting about.
                      True dat. Reyna kid is good. 3 years playing up and 3 years straight on BNT. Some daddy-coach must be writhing in jealous agony out there in EU land. Claudio accomplished it right here in the USofA

Comment

Whatever happened to the Rev's so-called "alliances" with local clubs? Looking at the Revs 2004 and 2005 rosters, they are dominated by GPS and NEFC players (9 apiece) with 5 from Bayside. No other club has more than 2 players over those two years. So is it fair to say that the "alliances" were little more than marketing nonsense? Doesn't seem like going to an "alliance" club is any better pathway than not doing so.

Comment

True dat. Reyna kid is good. 3 years playing up and 3 years straight on BNT. Some daddy-coach must be writhing in jealous agony out there in EU land. Claudio accomplished it right here in the USofA
                          yeah with his daddy coach and daddy director of academy

Comment

Whatever happened to the Rev's so-called "alliances" with local clubs? Looking at the Revs 2004 and 2005 rosters, they are dominated by GPS and NEFC players (9 apiece) with 5 from Bayside. No other club has more than 2 players over those two years. So is it fair to say that the "alliances" were little more than marketing nonsense? Doesn't seem like going to an "alliance" club is any better pathway than not doing so.
                            NEFC and Bayside are part of the “alliance” Dopey!!

Comment

NEFC and Bayside are part of the “alliance” Dopey!!
                              Right. And gps is not. Plus, if you add them up, more kids joined revsvfrom outside the “alliance” than from inside the “alliance”. Does not appear to have made a difference at all.

Comment

Right. And gps is not. Plus, if you add them up, more kids joined revsvfrom outside the “alliance” than from inside the “alliance”. Does not appear to have made a difference at all.
                                Didn't make a difference?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X