Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    “I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”

“I did try and **** her. She was married.”

“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

More entertainment for the daughters of America, courtesy of The President of the United States

Whether it’s dinners with Jeffrey Katzenberg and Steven Spielberg or jams with B.B. King, Mr. Obama likes actors, directors and musicians. The group, representing another source of campaign cash, infuses state dinners with the flavors of pop culture and highbrow arts.

Guests include: J.J. Abrams, producer/director; Mary J. Blige, singer; George Clooney, actor; Stephen Colbert, talk show host; Bradley Cooper, actor; Misty Copeland, ballet dancer; Idris Elba, actor; Ari Emanuel, talent agent; David Geffen, producer; Whoopi Goldberg, actress; Jeffrey Katzenberg, producer; John Legend, singer; Maya Lin, architect; Julia Louis-Dreyfus, actress; Andy Spahn, publicist; Steven Spielberg, director; Barbra Streisand, singer/actress; George Takei, actor; James Taylor, singer; Cicely Tyson, actress; and Harvey Weinstein, producer.

I wonder who sat next to Harvey ?

Comment

Rev. Sharpton attends White House State Dinner

But, as the meticulously researched Retro Report points out this week, it was all a hoax. After seven months, 6,000 pages of testimony and 180 witnesses, a grand jury found Ms. Brawley’s story to be a lie. Neither the police officer nor the district attorney accused by Ms. Brawley and Mr. Sharpton had been involved in any way, the report concluded.

A Sharpton associate told the news media at the time that Ms. Brawley’s lawyers, C. Vernon Mason and Alton H. Maddox Jr., and Mr. Sharpton were “frauds from the beginning.”

Comment

For those of you keepin' score at home.

Trump Approval: 36%
        Obama Approval : 63%

Go spin it 🥜 🥜 nutters.

Have fun!

How's this for a poll TeeHeeMan?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...oll/778650001/

A new poll by Politico and Morning Consult shows that 46% of voters believe that major news organizations fabricate stories about the president and his administration.

The poll, published Wednesday, also found that 37% of voters think the media doesn't fabricate stories about the president.

Another 17% were undecided.

Poll Demographics:

Dem 35%
        Ind 33%
        Rep 32%

Are you paying attention to those numbers TeeHeeMan?

You might want to take a look at all the survey results.

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=000001...f-7fed395c0001

Comment

A 29-year-old woman accused of following an elementary teacher and throwing a brick at her face after a dispute at school has been arrested, according to the Pittsburgh Police Department.

Police were called to the scene at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday roughly 10 minutes from Pittsburgh King PreK-8, where Janice Watkins, 46, works as a teacher, according to the Associated Press.

Watkins’ family told ***F 4 News that Watkins teaches fourth and fifth grade and was threatened by parents earlier that day after she took away a student's cell phone and the student allegedly bit her. Watkins told police she was followed home from work by Daishonta Marie Williams, 29, of North Side Pittsburgh...

I though a Daishonta was a car...

Comment

A 29-year-old woman accused of following an elementary teacher and throwing a brick at her face after a dispute at school has been arrested, according to the Pittsburgh Police Department.

Police were called to the scene at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday roughly 10 minutes from Pittsburgh King PreK-8, where Janice Watkins, 46, works as a teacher, according to the Associated Press.

Watkins’ family told ***F 4 News that Watkins teaches fourth and fifth grade and was threatened by parents earlier that day after she took away a student's cell phone and the student allegedly bit her. Watkins told police she was followed home from work by Daishonta Marie Williams, 29, of North Side Pittsburgh...

How will NFL players react ? Oh wait.....

Comment

Do you think Holder answered that question with a straight face TeeHeeMan?

TAPPER: What do you make of him working on this memo in May before he had even interviewed Hillary Clinton? Some of the president's supporters and President Trump himself are suggesting, see, the fix was in, he was never going to go after her criminally?

HOLDER: Well, you know, assuming the facts are as you say, you can make determinations about where an investigation is likely to go before you actually speak to the subject of that investigation. That inquiry had been underway for an extended period of time. A lot of resources had been used. A lot of people had been spoken to. A lot of documents had been reviewed. So you can get to, you know, pretty close to the end of an investigation and understand where you're going to go with it before you actually talk to the subject of the investigation. And my guess is that's probably where Jim Comey was.

I mean the memo exonerating Clinton was written and distributed 2 months before the FBI had even interviewed two dozen witnesses, including Clinton. And let's not forget that when Clinton was interviewed two other people's sitting in on that meeting had been giving immunity. They were in fact witnesses that had been given immunity and they still got to act as her attorney.

Nothing unusual there, right TeeHeeMan? I mean a man of your brilliance ought to be able to explain how something like that can occur, right TeeHeeMan?

REP. JOHN RATCLIFFE, R-TEXAS: Did you make the decision not to recommend criminal charges relating to classified information before or after Hillary Clinton was interviewed by the FBI on July 2nd?

COMEY: After.

RATCLIFFE: OK, then, I'm going to need your help in trying to understand how that's possible. To me, the only way that an interview takes place with two central witnesses, and the subject of the investigation is if the decision has already been made that all three people in that room are not going to be charged.

More from Ratcliffe....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNLlO1xye5Y

Comment

How's this for a poll TeeHeeMan?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...oll/778650001/

A new poll by Politico and Morning Consult shows that 46% of voters believe that major news organizations fabricate stories about the president and his administration.

The poll, published Wednesday, also found that 37% of voters think the media doesn't fabricate stories about the president.

Another 17% were undecided.

Poll Demographics:

Dem 35%
                Ind 33%
                Rep 32%

Are you paying attention to those numbers TeeHeeMan?

You might want to take a look at all the survey results.

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=000001...f-7fed395c0001
                Trump winning!

Comment

“I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”

“I did try and **** her. She was married.”

“Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

More entertainment for the daughters of America, courtesy of The President of the United States
                  Hey if ya have a daughter and DON’T object to this ....what does it say about one?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Comment

Time to ban bricks! Who's with me?

Comment

Hey if ya have a daughter and DON’T object to this ....what does it say about one?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
                      Being a Trump lickspittle means devotion to Trump above all else.

Comment

Being a Trump lickspittle means devotion to Trump above all else.
                        Thanks...I was wondering what that meant.

Comment

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
                          Yawn. Consensua,l no? I thought consensual was OK? Isn't that what the Bill Clinton enablers told us about Lewinsky? Need a refresher on that one. Can one of the lefties post the rules again, I am having trouble keeping track of what is OK. And is talking about something the same as doing it? Hmmm. Is there a blue dress anywhere? Hillary is truly a beacon of feminism isn't she? Bwhahahahhahahahhaha.

Comment

Yawn. Consensua,l no? I thought consensual was OK? Isn't that what the Bill Clinton enablers told us about Lewinsky? Need a refresher on that one. Can one of the lefties post the rules again, I am having trouble keeping track of what is OK. And is talking about something the same as doing it? Hmmm. Is there a blue dress anywhere? Hillary is truly a beacon of feminism isn't she? Bwhahahahhahahahhaha.
                            Depends on what your definition of "consensual" is?

Comment

http://preview.ibb.co/eVT8Y6/D2_EFC9..._AA3_E5_E4.jpg

Comment

I presume you are white, right? So you think Dr. Sowell knows less than you about the black experience in America? Do you even know who Dr Sowell is or do you just assume he's a know nothing Uncle Tom?
                                You really want to divert and deflect with what another go-round with ole Dr. Sowell.....

Haven’t I been through that many times with you?

Looking at your posts today ....whenever things go badly for Grump you go full on racist.

Newsflash: that black woman took a pound of flesh outta trump and his munchkin kelly

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X