Most impressive teams this weekend at West Pines Kickoff Classic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its inevitable that the Doral girl will be in weston GDA. cmon fellas, we are begging for scraps here

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I GAVE YOU A LINK TO THEIR RECORD AND THEN YOU HAVE VERBAL DIARRHEA... tHEY WENT TO THE FINALS IN DENVER IN JUNE....NON FLORIDA TEAMS. hERE. http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...der=Boys&Age=9

Is that easier for you to follow or would you prefer to keep making stupid crap up?
      THE ONLY DIARRHEA IS INSIDE YOIR BRAIN, THEY GOT TO THE FINAL IN DENVER! Wow! In Denver! That was funny doralzuela parent!
      Try South America, real soccer.
      Don't go to Venezuela all they know is that the ball is round.

Comment

You still can't read

THE ONLY DIARRHEA IS INSIDE YOIR BRAIN, THEY GOT TO THE FINAL IN DENVER! Wow! In Denver! That was funny doralzuela parent!
        Try South America, real soccer.
        Don't go to Venezuela all they know is that the ball is round.
        You still can't read English.

Comment

I GAVE YOU A LINK TO THEIR RECORD AND THEN YOU HAVE VERBAL DIARRHEA... tHEY WENT TO THE FINALS IN DENVER IN JUNE....NON FLORIDA TEAMS. hERE. http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...der=Boys&Age=9

Is that easier for you to follow or would you prefer to keep making stupid crap up?

If you are already taking u9 players across the country to play a tournament please stop. By the time they get older many of them and the parents will get burned out on the travel and when it actually matters they stop playing. Trust me I have seen it first hand.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X