Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even more emphasis on DA after WC miss

Ussoccer will put an even greater emphasis on having da leagues and have the kids exclusively play and train against themselves . they will probably pump some money into it so non mls clubs can offer reduced fees to top notch talent. Whoever thinks that ain't happening is kidding themselves.

It's been a waste so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's been a waste so far.
      Been great for my kids exposure. Lets see how the 17's do in the next rd. that is the DA in action. MNT is old.

Comment

Been great for my kids exposure. Lets see how the 17's do in the next rd. that is the DA in action. MNT is old.
        So Da was designed for exposure? No one disagrees the DA is the best marketing tool for young soccer players. College coaches are lazy and see it as a place to get quality player all in one place.

That is the one thing the DA has done right in its 8 years marketing.

Comment

So Da was designed for exposure? No one disagrees the DA is the best marketing tool for young soccer players. College coaches are lazy and see it as a place to get quality player all in one place.

That is the one thing the DA has done right in its 8 years marketing.
          That is one reason we are there. Sure every kid wants to be on the National team but lets be real 36 players every year get the possibility of putting on that uniform. Do I think my child could be one of them. sure if he shows up at the right time in the right place with the right person watching anything could happen. but I can promise the chances of that happening somewhere other than DA are 5000000 to 1 worse.

Comment

3rd place in group play is awesome

Comment

That is one reason we are there. Sure every kid wants to be on the National team but lets be real 36 players every year get the possibility of putting on that uniform. Do I think my child could be one of them. sure if he shows up at the right time in the right place with the right person watching anything could happen. but I can promise the chances of that happening somewhere other than DA are 5000000 to 1 worse.
              Well the same goes for DA and they certainly don't have the right people watching. No DA should lose to C Teams

Comment

Well the same goes for DA and they certainly don't have the right people watching. No DA should lose to C Teams
                *** are you talking about?

Comment

Thank you for realizing what DA is a marketing platform. CP the USA best young player is not a DA product. He is a product of knowledgeable soccer parents with the ability and proper paperwork to have their son play in Europe.

Comment

Thank you for realizing what DA is a marketing platform. CP the USA best young player is not a DA product. He is a product of knowledgeable soccer parents with the ability and proper paperwork to have their son play in Europe.
                    And funny enough that's what the DA fans say about ECNL. At least ECNL is up front about what they are. DA hides under the guise of improving soccer (it isn't) and the NT. Yet 99.5% of players are there for college soccer, just like ECNL, not to play professionally or make the national team. Many would take DA more seriously if it stopped pretending to be what it isn't and become much more exclusive

Comment

Grassroots make soccer local again. Eliminate DA, eliminate statewide and regional leagues. Go back to the winner takes all mentality in tournaments and not the this p*ssy showcase bs

Comment

Grassroots make soccer local again. Eliminate DA, eliminate statewide and regional leagues. Go back to the winner takes all mentality in tournaments and not the this p*ssy showcase bs
                        locals should feed on the scraps of the DA like they already do. MLS DA should make it mandatory to have residential programs for 16/17- 18/19. All non MLS DA should be feeders for MLS. Then things would be moving in the right direction.

Comment

3rd place in group play is awesome
                          winning your quarter-final game 5-0 isn't bad

Comment

winning your quarter-final game 5-0 isn't bad
                            Agree!!! next round is the test.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X