Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will the clubs discount your player for only playing for them meaning it's maybe expensive I guess Two days with SAT and then club fees what is the cost of roger at sat I like three days a week if able.
    Not sure check the SAT site.

Comment

Will the clubs discount your player for only playing for them meaning it's maybe expensive I guess Two days with SAT and then club fees what is the cost of roger at sat I like three days a week if able.
      Do the clubs discount if you train at SAT my guess is no but does anyone have any information on this maybe a development fee but play for them this might help offset the cost sorry I am trying to figure this out without calling the clubs and asking stupid question !

Comment

Do the clubs discount if you train at SAT my guess is no but does anyone have any information on this maybe a development fee but play for them this might help offset the cost sorry I am trying to figure this out without calling the clubs and asking stupid question !
        best advice is their is a cost for everything. everyone's situation is different if you want best training (SAT) and a local travel team that really doesn't travel (Parkland) so you can stay local as possible for your other obligations parkland is perfect for you! Discount no you have to come out of pocket for everything.

Comment

best advice is their is a cost for everything. everyone's situation is different if you want best training (SAT) and a local travel team that really doesn't travel (Parkland) so you can stay local as possible for your other obligations parkland is perfect for you! Discount no you have to come out of pocket for everything.
          Then I guess one day a week with roger and two days with a club best option cheapest I guess next I am not into tournaments for fun what club does the least it's a cost option for me ! I would prefer early season, season, and late season league play maybe local tournaments over travel the state for pointless money lasted tournaments I cannot travel like that nor do I have the money for that !

Comment

Then I guess one day a week with roger and two days with a club best option cheapest I guess next I am not into tournaments for fun what club does the least it's a cost option for me ! I would prefer early season, season, and late season league play maybe local tournaments over travel the state for pointless money lasted tournaments I cannot travel like that nor do I have the money for that !
            stay in rec then

Comment

League officials looking into Parkland poaching players meeting with parents and players before the end of year this is going to be potential bad news for Parkland ! Under guideline contacting and recurring before end of year is trouble for a club ! The ruling could be swift but will take three weeks to iron out its so bad it seems to run every age group !

Comment

League officials looking into Parkland poaching players meeting with parents and players before the end of year this is going to be potential bad news for Parkland ! Under guideline contacting and recurring before end of year is trouble for a club ! The ruling could be swift but will take three weeks to iron out its so bad it seems to run every age group !
                Jesus christ himself knew about that meeting

Comment

Says who? Youth soccer reporter anonymous source?

Comment

Rumor has revels that a Witlin is looking into this ring a bell or have you not herd of this person ?

Comment

Rumor has revels that a Witlin is looking into this ring a bell or have you not herd of this person ?
                      Like what did the coaches leave voice mails that would be stupid or text msg what evidence do they have why would Witlin be in on this oh maybe I guess so but Parkland s not that stupid come on !

Comment

All BS until proven. People just like to talk.

Comment

Is there evidence out there anyone confirm this I am just curious the way I see it conversation as long as they are not like a voice mail or text mag,email should be fine . Again there is no way the coaches or directors would be this stupid if they did it at all .

Comment

No coach, assistant coach, trainer, team representative, registered player, parent or advertisement may offer any kind of inducement to recruit a player and/or to transfer from his/her respective team, during the seasonal year as defined September 1 though August 31.

Disciplinary Sanctions
                            Minimum disciplinary actions/sanctions to be taken against any coach or member of a team found guilty of the violation of any of the above conditions shall be:

1st Offense -- Six (6) months suspension; club to be fined $100.00 plus any costs associated with the holding of the hearing including copying charges, postage, etc.

2nd Offense -- Minimum three (3) year suspension; club to be fined $500.00 plus any costs associated with the holding of the hearing including copying charges, postage, etc.

Conviction of a poaching charge by any member of a team may cause the team to which that player/coach is registered to forfeit its privilege to participate in any and all FYSA-sponsored events (i.e., State Cup, President’s Cup, etc.) for the remainder of the seasonal year. The team sanctioning will apply only to the team that is involved in the poaching incident, not multiple teams if the player/coach or team member is registered to more than one team.

So if this is true this is big at small Parkland I have been told all age groups are effected is that true ?

Comment

Think about this if this is true your child on a team at Parkland and they are found at fault on all age groups By Wiltin next year or during the year your team is effected thus effecting your child without your understanding that would be wrong if that practice is going on and it is found out does anyone agree ? I need to understand this because it may impact my child any insight would be helpful. My hope is it is not true ?

No coach, assistant coach, trainer, team representative, registered player, parent or advertisement may offer any kind of inducement to recruit a player and/or to transfer from his/her respective team, during the seasonal year as defined September 1 though August 31.

Disciplinary Sanctions
                              Minimum disciplinary actions/sanctions to be taken against any coach or member of a team found guilty of the violation of any of the above conditions shall be:

1st Offense -- Six (6) months suspension; club to be fined $100.00 plus any costs associated with the holding of the hearing including copying charges, postage, etc.

2nd Offense -- Minimum three (3) year suspension; club to be fined $500.00 plus any costs associated with the holding of the hearing including copying charges, postage, etc.

Conviction of a poaching charge by any member of a team may cause the team to which that player/coach is registered to forfeit its privilege to participate in any and all FYSA-sponsored events (i.e., State Cup, President’s Cup, etc.) for the remainder of the seasonal year. The team sanctioning will apply only to the team that is involved in the poaching incident, not multiple teams if the player/coach or team member is registered to more than one team.

So if this is true this is big at small Parkland I have been told all age groups are effected is that true ?

Comment

Think about this if this is true your child on a team at Parkland and they are found at fault on all age groups By Wiltin next year or during the year your team is effected thus effecting your child without your understanding that would be wrong if that practice is going on and it is found out does anyone agree ? I need to understand this because it may impact my child any insight would be helpful. My hope is it is not true ?

Disciplinary Sanctions

Can anyone even remember when the last poaching offense occured to a team? No because it's a joke rule.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X