Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRAZY Parents!

Parents are nuts! I am a parent and i do not even want to go to my sons games anymore. The parents are NUTS!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Parents are nuts! I am a parent and i do not even want to go to my sons games anymore. The parents are NUTS!
    you live in either Miami or near the Rush fields in Orlando, right?

Comment

and you are in the right forum. hahahahaha

Comment

You are missing the passions! Bad for you is this that you
        do not come from the culture. If yes then the passion you would have.
        We has the passion in West Pines.

Comment

Or near the OCYS fields in Seminole or Maitland/Central Winds or ACYS Braddock park etc

I agree have to step away from the parents. If I hear one more person blaming the ref or complaining about the calls against their team I will go crazy

Comment

What about the mom who cheers for her own son's team to lose if the coach takes her son out of the game? That one is classic. Openly says on the sideline in front of the entire team, " I hope we lose now that the coach just took out our best player." referring to her son.

It's not all about YOU MOM!!!!

Comment

Fortunately everyone on this forum is sane and coherent!

Please rant on!

Comment

Because you know I'm all about that bass,
                'Bout that bass 'bout that bass, no treble
                I'm all 'bout that bass,
                'bout that bass, no treble
                I'm all 'bout that bass,
                'bout that bass, no treble
                I'm all 'bout that bass,
                'bout that bass

Comment

What about the mom who cheers for her own son's team to lose if the coach takes her son out of the game? That one is classic. Openly says on the sideline in front of the entire team, " I hope we lose now that the coach just took out our best player." referring to her son.

why not?

Comment

What club is this? I am sure the other parents must love her!

Comment

The behavior is out there because there are no enforced sanctions!

If there is zero tolerance for this crap, it would not happen!

Comment

Of course there is not zero tolerance for this behavior. Parents yelling at the kids is the best way to ensure that the kids "kick it" and "mark up" and "spread out" those stupid coaches do nothing. If they did we obviously would not have to coach the kids from the sideline!

Comment

I think I experienced this at a USA league game.

Comment

You people better start cheering on this thread! Go thread!! Great font was used in that previous post!!! Way to go thread!!!

Comment

FKK has the best parents in the world!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X