Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What will be the name of this master club and who will be the doc? Ain't gonna happen.
    The guy from valrico will be the new president, shared doc by the 2 that are there already

Comment

The guy from valrico will be the new president, shared doc by the 2 that are there already
      I love all this speculation, but obviously these posts are not from people that know what is going on.

Comment

I love all this speculation, but obviously these posts are not from people that know what is going on.
        Pretty much a done deal, if you don't know then all that means is you are not in the loop, sorry

Comment

Pretty much a done deal, if you don't know then all that means is you are not in the loop, sorry
          In the loop? Of what? Two crapy clubs? The FH BOD will be opposed to all the free soccer the Dyanamos offer to get players. FH doesn't need Dynamo, they are growing and Dynamo will stunt the growth.

Comment

I am the loop.

Comment

I am the loop.
              I AM the loop?
              translation= I am a BOD member who is in desperate need to feel self gratification and thus I engage in this forum to further enhance my self esteem for some sort of a power trip because I am nothing in the real world..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X