Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take a moment and think about what you are saying. In what world does that even sound right, individual before team. Promoting players instead of developing players. We know its not about the best team because OC and WFF aren't even close.
    Actually both doing quite well this season in case you have not noticed. Your days of running down ECNL teams is coming to a close. If your kid is good enough,, bring her to try-outs in May with thousands of other girls trying to win a spot.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1409403]
      You can best believe they know who all of our players are. We were playing this summer, winning championships, while you guys were coming back from

I guess we will see come Feb now want we dad. We will be hosting a big NLI party covered by the news. You will be in the high school lobby sitting behind a folding card table with a poster board scribbled with the school name. No comparison dad. Enjoy your cheap plastic trophy while it last. Some cue Springsteen ' s Glory Days. This idiot is already living in the past.
      It's always a party, the news, or some event ..... I never hear you guys talking about developing players. It's all about getting players that have been developed to come put on your jersey, so you can 'showcase them'. Our players are going to make it to D1 with or without you. The question is how many coaches are going to actually recruit players developed by OC off of your marginal team. You know they will recruit the 'destination players'.

Comment

Take a moment and think about what you are saying. In what world does that even sound right, individual before team. Promoting players instead of developing players. We know its not about the best team because OC and WFF aren't even close.
        Who is the best team? LOL. Who is the best player? That is the question.

Comment

Who is the best team? LOL. Who is the best player? That is the question.
          Yeah, that's the attitude the college coaches are looking for. The player that is always looking to showcase their skills, regardless of how it helps the team. yeah, keep going with that.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1409403]
            You can best believe they know who all of our players are. We were playing this summer, winning championships, while you guys were coming back from

I guess we will see come Feb now want we dad. We will be hosting a big NLI party covered by the news. You will be in the high school lobby sitting behind a folding card table with a poster board scribbled with the school name. No comparison dad. Enjoy your cheap plastic trophy while it last. Some cue Springsteen ' s Glory Days. This idiot is already living in the past.
            You summed up what the Purple is all about in this one paragraph. Hosting a big NLI party, hyping how great the club is, how they developed these players. Its all about the club, spotlight is on the club. What about the individuals whose day it is?? The ones who
            worked hard all these years? Put in the blood, sweat and tears.

That's what FKK does, in the high school lobbies, with their family, friends, coaches, teachers, etc. The ones they credit for the success of getting to play in college. It's more than soccer, it's the academics, the family support, the teachers mentoring. FKK highlights the individual and their hard work.

Go back and look at the social media for both clubs last year and tell me I am wrong.

Comment

Yeah, that's the attitude the college coaches are looking for. The player that is always looking to showcase their skills, regardless of how it helps the team. yeah, keep going with that.
              Check the stats. ECNL is where the best college teams are looking. State cup finalists or ECNL look at FSU, look at UF.

Comment

Actually both doing quite well this season in case you have not noticed. Your days of running down ECNL teams is coming to a close. If your kid is good enough,, bring her to try-outs in May with thousands of other girls trying to win a spot.
                thousand girls and you can't get to the ECNL playoff second round, oh yeah that was last year. Ok, this year you'll get to the second round, not.

Comment

Check the stats. ECNL is where the best college teams are looking. State cup finalists or ECNL look at FSU, look at UF.
                  We've seen both FSU and UF at multiple non-ECNL events. If you think they are only going to ECNL events and practices you are misinformed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1409413]

You summed up what the Purple is all about in this one paragraph. Hosting a big NLI party, hyping how great the club is, how they developed these players. Its all about the club, spotlight is on the club. What about the individuals whose day it is?? The ones who
                    worked hard all these years? Put in the blood, sweat and tears.

That's what FKK does, in the high school lobbies, with their family, friends, coaches, teachers, etc. The ones they credit for the success of getting to play in college. It's more than soccer, it's the academics, the family support, the teachers mentoring. FKK highlights the individual and their hard work.

Go back and look at the social media for both clubs last year and tell me I am wrong.
                    Actually it was the girls doing interviews for local news and it was the players that Adrian and Phil gave full credit to. Now I did check your website and the lead story was all about HM. Shocker! HM quotes, HM pimping his program. You actually had to click on the name to see a photo of a player and their sad little folding table.

Comment

We've seen both FSU and UF at multiple non-ECNL events. If you think they are only going to ECNL events and practices you are misinformed.
                      They are referring to the actual team rosters for those colleges jackwagon. Those players come from ECNL and SC teams.

Comment

They are referring to the actual team rosters for those colleges jackwagon. Those players come from ECNL and SC teams.
                        'jackwagon'??? I don't even no where to begin with that.... Anyway, ECNL and SC teams is the most balance thing you've said all night. I think addressing those levels as equal is appropriate, but I agree that exposure at ECNL showcases is unique. Personally, my kid gets all the exposure she needs, we're good at the D-1 level. At this point, its about getting better to get more D-1 minutes.

Comment

Why can't we all just be friends?

Comment

Why can't we all just be friends?
                            We can. I love my ECNL brethren. I just wish we could play each other every now and again.

Comment

'jackwagon'??? I don't even no where to begin with that.... Anyway, ECNL and SC teams is the most balance thing you've said all night. I think addressing those levels as equal is appropriate, but I agree that exposure at ECNL showcases is unique. Personally, my kid gets all the exposure she needs, we're good at the D-1 level. At this point, its about getting better to get more D-1 minutes.
                              More like SC finalists, as in the last two teams.

Comment

More like SC finalists, as in the last two teams.
                                I hear you, but I do think on the SC side at U16 JFC, Sunrise and TBU are all getting quality looks. So, I'm going to stick with semi-finals. Our GA counterparts just had two semi-final players commit to D1 SEC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X