Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will U15 FKK and PV girls do in region 3?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your wrong, read the league rules, coaches cannot reschedule the league has to. Coaches did not agree to PV trying to reschedule. Jfc did not reschedule anything through the league, FKK got nothing from the league so the showed up to play the game the league scheduled w referees ect. That's why the forfeit was entered. I believe Ed told parents that the game was rescheduled and then in his typical lazy fashion did not finalize anything w the league or FKK. When he found out a forfeit was a 1500 fine he started scrambling. Only at that point did FKK coaches ok a change as they want to play the game, and do him a 1500 dollar favor.
    OK mr know it all. I know the rules. As far as I know, the R3PL officials were informed of this agreement. But I could certainly be wrong...as you could certainly be wrong. Let's just be happy the girls will get to play. If we lost to NASA by 1 and you all only beat them by 1...and we beat Storm Black and you all could only manage a 0-0 tie...our game should be a good match. Good luck.

Comment

By the looks of the activity level and how it has suddenly tapered off...it looks as if its time for the bitter Coaches to carry themselves to their respective Club. Until tomorrow...

Comment

By the looks of the activity level and how it has suddenly tapered off...it looks as if its time for the bitter Coaches to carry themselves to their respective Club. Until tomorrow...
        Ha ha hi ho. It's off to work they go.

Comment

OK mr know it all. I know the rules. As far as I know, the R3PL officials were informed of this agreement. But I could certainly be wrong...as you could certainly be wrong. Let's just be happy the girls will get to play. If we lost to NASA by 1 and you all only beat them by 1...and we beat Storm Black and you all could only manage a 0-0 tie...our game should be a good match. Good luck.
          r3pl does not know lets hope they find out.

Comment

r3pl does not know lets hope they find out.
            Really? Of course they already know. They pulled the initial forfeit off of the official R3PL scoreboard and rescheduled the game for December. Or are you going to tell me someone else has access to their online schedules?

Comment

What the heck does this mean?

Comment

Bringing up some 14s 2 are the best players in the state , sorry in the US. They are great players the best of the 14s it will be so great to see them work their magic on the field. The only problem is you lose count from all the goals they score. I hope he keeps them.
                Wow. I am going to make an effort to watch the jfc u14's again. Last time I watched I saw no players of this caliber on that team. They were good as a whole but no real stand outs.

Comment

Tough weekend for these two teams.

Comment

Tough weekend for these two teams.
                    What happened this time?

Comment

Sunrise 5 FKK 1
                      Davie 1 PV 0
                      FKK 0 Davie 0

As stated before, not a good showing this year for any of the 4 Florida teams. It is looking more and more like none of these teams will finish above 5th place in R3PL.

Comment

Sunrise 5 FKK 1
                        Davie 1 PV 0
                        FKK 0 Davie 0

As stated before, not a good showing this year for any of the 4 Florida teams. It is looking more and more like none of these teams will finish above 5th place in R3PL.
                        Wins for Sunrise and Davie!

Comment

Your wrong, read the league rules, coaches cannot reschedule the league has to. Coaches did not agree to PV trying to reschedule. Jfc did not reschedule anything through the league, FKK got nothing from the league so the showed up to play the game the league scheduled w referees ect. That's why the forfeit was entered. I believe Ed told parents that the game was rescheduled and then in his typical lazy fashion did not finalize anything w the league or FKK. When he found out a forfeit was a 1500 fine he started scrambling. Only at that point did FKK coaches ok a change as they want to play the game, and do him a 1500 dollar favor.
                          Who cares two parties agreed. If FKK wants to take 3 points on forfeit that's a crime. Play game in mid december and let play dictate outcome not hiding behind bull**** politics or parents upset they weret called by either doc of decision. You play the games for an outcome. Forfeit really!!

Comment

Who cares two parties agreed. If FKK wants to take 3 points on forfeit that's a crime. Play game in mid december and let play dictate outcome not hiding behind bull**** politics or parents upset they weret called by either doc of decision. You play the games for an outcome. Forfeit really!!
                            FKK drove a long way and gave up their weekend. Agree a handshake can be a contract but somewhere the paperwork and communication did not get done. What club had responsibility to cancel with R3PL?

Comment

Subject over. Teams agreed to play in December. Regardless of fault, the end result is what's best for the girls. As it should be.

Comment

FKK drove a long way and gave up their weekend. Agree a handshake can be a contract but somewhere the paperwork and communication did not get done. What club had responsibility to cancel with R3PL?
                                How far of a drive was it? I heard the field was close to Orlando.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X