Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We call u-14…….. Development Academy you silly rabbit. It's better to recognize your child's limitations early on so you won't be so disappointed. I'm afraid you're learning the hard way.
    I still believe Team Boca will be a top contender this year. Forget about weston, too many problems and politics they will be lucky to be in top 8.

Comment

I still believe Team Boca will be a top contender this year. Forget about weston, too many problems and politics they will be lucky to be in top 8.
      I'm inclined to agree that they will be solid if last year is any indication. But not sure they will be a top team. They appear fairly solid across the pitch, but they lack any truly top level, exceptional players who can make a difference in tight matches against strong opposition. Best of luck, should be very entertaining season.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree that they will be solid if last year is any indication. But not sure they will be a top team. They appear fairly solid across the pitch, but they lack any truly top level, exceptional players who can make a difference in tight matches against strong opposition. Best of luck, should be very entertaining season.
        Not from S. Fla and played both Weston Black and Boca last year. I'd give Boca an edge as their mids were better. You just never know with Weston because they move young kids up age groups so much. You don't know what they have in an age group until DA and we know that half those kids are those that have matriculated from the other local clubs.

Comment

Not from S. Fla and played both Weston Black and Boca last year. I'd give Boca an edge as their mids were better. You just never know with Weston because they move young kids up age groups so much. You don't know what they have in an age group until DA and we know that half those kids are those that have matriculated from the other local clubs.
          Weston Will have very strong u13 and u14 this year, several good aditions to already strong teams.

Comment

Weston Will have very strong u13 and u14 this year, several good aditions to already strong teams.
            Any strong teams in region C this year?

Comment

A very strong Region B team will be the Elite of JYSC.

Comment

Any strong teams in region C this year?
                Depends. Both CLW and WFF will have combined campuses for NPL, those teams should be ok. TBU and Lutz are average. A few of the better 01's went to play DA at CLW and TBU.

Comment

As usual with this age group it's going to take a couple of tournaments to be played for everyone to be slapped with the REALITY stick. I guess everyone forgot the champs from last season...Oh well, here we go again!!!!!!

Comment

Boca picked up several players. One is a strong forward that may give them the edge they need to be top contenders. All in all lets see how the new members gel. Should be an exciting season for them.

Comment

As usual with this age group it's go. ing to take a couple of tournaments to be played for everyone to be slapped with the REALITY stick. I guess everyone forgot the champs from last season...Oh well, here we go again!!!!!!
                      Ok OC we know your #1. Didn't know you were also very sensitive. Yes we will see after a couple of tournments if you still got it. Hope REALITY is not to shocking to your ego.

Comment

OCYS is the worst team in this age group.

Comment

OCYS is the worst team in this age group.
                          Worst parents in all florida . Arrogant and disrespectful ..what they still don't realize is that a couple of good players that carry the rest of the mediocre bunch

Comment

I feel bad for the OCYS players, they're to young to know that their parents are nuts.

Comment

"Haters are going to hate, that's what the hell they supposed to do"...

Kat Williams....

Worst parents huh, you apparently haven't faced any South Florida teams!!!!

Comment

I feel bad for the OCYS players, they're to young to know that their parents are nuts.
                                You can talk in the past tense but every year the group is a bit different. The OC program, unlike many, gets an influx of the best players in the area each year. The parents change....some get 'demoted' and others upon hearing of the 'demotion' leave the program. Not to say a new basket of lunatics aren't resident in this age group....we'll just have to see.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X