Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NOT! Hate to burst your bubble, but the MLS Orlando team was made up of 01, 00, and 99 boys only. The regular season MLS Orlando boys played with the U18's. We call that development....So keep dreaming....
    And the regular season team from Weston are on vacations, so relax champ !!!

Comment

Priceless

And the regular season team from Weston are on vacations, so relax champ !!!
      Based on their rankings they've been on vacation since last year. Sorry but you walked into that....I couldn't resist!

Comment

Not so

Sorry to correct you, last year they were not on vacation. They were busy winning the league in the U16 age group. Sorry, I couldn't resist either. OCYS did play with a very young team, and they were good as well.
        Happy new year.

Comment

Sorry to correct you, last year they were not on vacation. They were busy winning the league in the U16 age group. Sorry, I couldn't resist either. OCYS did play with a very young team, and they were good as well.
          Happy new year.
          I know those kids my Micky friends and no 01 but whatever. I'm with pit bull tonight.

Comment

Based on their rankings they've been on vacation since last year. Sorry but you walked into that....I couldn't resist!
            I don't know what's your problem, I think both clubs have respect for each other. Weston was the best club last year with their 99's, this year is struggling with a young team trying to compete with some good 98's. If OCYS has a dominant team this year, good for them, good for the league, good for everyone. Weston might be dominating the 00's and Kendal the 96's see champ, competition is good for the state.

Comment

Carry On

Weston still tie Mls orlando at Disney
              Don't think there is a problem. This got started by the idiot that made the above quote. I think the follow-up posts were just having fun. Agreed, both teams respect each other, so no harm, no foul. Nothing to see here, so lets carry on.....

Comment

Don't think there is a problem. This got started by the idiot that made the above quote. I think the follow-up posts were just having fun. Agreed, both teams respect each other, so no harm, no foul. Nothing to see here, so lets carry on.....
                Cool , happy new year !

Comment

I don't know what's your problem, I think both clubs have respect for each other. Weston was the best club last year with their 99's, this year is struggling with a young team trying to compete with some good 98's. If OCYS has a dominant team this year, good for them, good for the league, good for everyone. Weston might be dominating the 00's and Kendal the 96's see champ, competition is good for the state.
                  Weston dominating the 00s? Not so much my pit bull fan.

Comment

Weston dominating the 00s? Not so much my pit bull fan.
                    You are right, OCYS is the **** !! They dominate every single category, every year !! Happy now ?

Comment

You are right, OCYS is the **** !! They dominate every single category, every year !! Happy now ?
                      Kendall!!!

Comment

TBU is strong at 00.

Comment

TBU is strong at 00.
                          How is TBUs U16 DA team? HaHa...go away TBU

Comment

Why are 00's talking on here??? This is 98/99

Comment

To bad FL teams except OCY are doing bad. What happened to the great Weston and Kendall?

Comment

To bad FL teams except OCY are doing bad....
                                The Chargers U16-16 DA team has more wins than losses, is in 4th out of 12 places in the Southeastern Division and, while not doing as well as the OCYS team, is NOT "doing bad" and IS instead "doing well."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X