Margate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We won 4 games during season, what does that even mean ? SFUYSA champions!!! YEAH !!!! That is what you play for ? Not us, we play for State Championships, I hope we see Madrid in the round of 16, no way you guys can switch jersey's in front of FYSA board members or maybe not. Either way, when we are in the finals and you guys are home playing FIFA, I'll make sure we take a picture of the field so you know what a state final game will looks like. I would take a picture of the bench for you but I am sure you already know what that looks like since you sit on it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I saw Margate had a "new" coach for state cup for the first round, what is that about ? Where is the spanish guy who just yells at everybody ?
      That guy does nothing but yell at those kids...why do the parents put up with that?

Comment

We won 4 games during season, what does that even mean ? SFUYSA champions!!! YEAH !!!! That is what you play for ? Not us, we play for State Championships, I hope we see Madrid in the round of 16, no way you guys can switch jersey's in front of FYSA board members or maybe not. Either way, when we are in the finals and you guys are home playing FIFA, I'll make sure we take a picture of the field so you know what a state final game will looks like. I would take a picture of the bench for you but I am sure you already know what that looks like since you sit on it so much.
        Margate won't even get by next round of State Cup. They are a one man team. Will get knocked out this weekend.

Comment

It means that you are a bad team.

Comment

hey you.... from the suckie and mediocre team come watch Madrid play on the round of 16. Feel sorry for you as usual maybe your team needs 11 guest players for next year .. good luck

Comment

Margate played hard. RM cheats. I'll take the first team any day because at least they don't cheat. So hopefully RM opponents will be on the lookout.

Comment

hey Margate, have a great summer, and dont forget to follow the Real Madrid Cheaters results on State Cup, we might sent you a couple of guest players next season.

Comment

hey Margate, have a great summer, and dont forget to follow the Real Madrid Cheaters results on State Cup, we might sent you a couple of guest players next season.
                  Isn't it funny how RM is in the round of 16 because they cheated? At least Margate had the balls to actually fight for a spot. So they didn't make it but they have the heart to take defeat with honor. Can't wait for RM to get smashed

Comment

It's really funny you calling RM a cheating team. We have never used a single guest player on any tournaments in the last three years, no one has ever smashed us compare to you guys that have never ever had a decent competitive team. Cheating is you guys having a 16 year old guy in your team for the past three years and trying to improve your team year after year by getting guest players but I only wish you guys a great summer

Comment

It's really funny you calling RM a cheating team. We have never used a single guest player on any tournaments in the last three years, no one has ever smashed us compare to you guys that have never ever had a decent competitive team. Cheating is you guys having a 16 year old guy in your team for the past three years and trying to improve your team year after year by getting guest players but I only wish you guys a great summer
                      Don't worry or get upset, it is not worth it. Margate calls all teams cheaters that beat them. By the way, that is most teams that play them.

Comment

Isn't it funny how RM is in the round of 16 because they cheated? At least Margate had the balls to actually fight for a spot. So they didn't make it but they have the heart to take defeat with honor. Can't wait for RM to get smashed
                        'had the balls to fight for a spot'? really?!? Is that what bringing 3 guest players from the Boca team is called? Having 'balls' would have been fighting with the kids that were on your team all year!

Comment

'had the balls to fight for a spot'? really?!? Is that what bringing 3 guest players from the Boca team is called? Having 'balls' would have been fighting with the kids that were on your team all year!
                          Very well said. Sure didn't help them anyways.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with guest players, espiexially with RM considering you play with players that aren't even rostered.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with guest players, espiexially with RM considering you play with players that aren't even rostered.
                              Nor are some of their players and parents in the country legally.

Comment

How can a team play with players not on teh roster? Please explain, I am curious to know it is clearly illeagal.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X