Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG!! Good ole Pretentious Parkland Parents. I am sure there are good kids in Parkland, but geesh, stop promoting and calling team challenges, as last I figured out, YOU are not on the field, but those little kids are working their tales off for your bragging rights. Bet if they knew how you were wasting your time, they'd be mad just like the probably are when you are coaching from the sidelies! Yikes!!
    The kids are working really hard and I hope the do extremely well this season I was just hoping people would focus on them improving in Div1 everyone plays to win but that not what matters right now it's if the kids are improving and playing better then last year with stiffer competition. Keys is that they are having fun.

Comment

Parkland is playing Div 1 for a reason to win at some point and be a competitor at this level there is no other reason. Development is an on going fact for every team on every club. Once you declear Div 1 there is some expectation to strvie to be the best and that my friend is winning this is the only way you will be noticed that is it in a nut shell. If you do not care about winning and getting noticed then I think your not sticking around at this club for long and have your sights on a tream or a program other then Parkland. WE NEED TO WIN NOW TO BE NOCTICED AND THE COACHES UNDERSTAND THIS. The pressure for our kids will be turned up in regular season if you think it will be a cake walk your wrong if you think we are going to let your kid develop and not contribute wrong..... Parents will want to win so our kids that need to noticed will that is the bottom line develop on your own time or quick the heat will be on. I hope everyone at PARKLAND is ready the time is now we cannot have a poor season it will not work out for all of us nobody will return nobody will move to the parkland team understand DIV 1 Stong in Parkland other wise go play on a rec team !

Comment

Parkland is playing Div 1 for a reason to win at some point and be a competitor at this level there is no other reason. Development is an on going fact for every team on every club. Once you declear Div 1 there is some expectation to strvie to be the best and that my friend is winning this is the only way you will be noticed that is it in a nut shell. If you do not care about winning and getting noticed then I think your not sticking around at this club for long and have your sights on a tream or a program other then Parkland. WE NEED TO WIN NOW TO BE NOCTICED AND THE COACHES UNDERSTAND THIS. The pressure for our kids will be turned up in regular season if you think it will be a cake walk your wrong if you think we are going to let your kid develop and not contribute wrong..... Parents will want to win so our kids that need to noticed will that is the bottom line develop on your own time or quick the heat will be on. I hope everyone at PARKLAND is ready the time is now we cannot have a poor season it will not work out for all of us nobody will return nobody will move to the parkland team understand DIV 1 Stong in Parkland other wise go play on a rec team !
        this is totally wrong and whoever is writing this should 2nd guess themselves. Parents div1 is difficult please allow the kids and teams time to get better and adjust to the division that win now mentally is unacceptable and should not and can not be tolerated by any parents or coaches in the program. PERIOD!

Comment

Well why does a program play Division #1 to learn what your expected to be he best so that whom your playing is not playing a inferior team correct . I would not want my kids playing division one unless the teams they are playing are the same . Who is getting better and who is committing fraud or mix representing there self as division #1 but not wanting to win it . I am confused so if Parkland is putting my kids team in div1 and there is no chance we can win the division we are in that is wrong because my kid is not going to get anything out of that except loosing. Then the question I have is our we then just using the top division to help our players get better and using the other teams to help us learn what does this do to the other teams we face are we then not helping them develop because we are putting a lower competitive team up against them that to me is all wrong. Parkland is doing the correct things based on the talent levels they are not entering kids in division 1 just to train them I hope not that would be wrong to the other clubs who have teams with higher level players very wrong dishonest for sure I do not think this is the case.

Comment

Well why does a program play Division #1 to learn what your expected to be he best so that whom your playing is not playing a inferior team correct . I would not want my kids playing division one unless the teams they are playing are the same . Who is getting better and who is committing fraud or mix representing there self as division #1 but not wanting to win it . I am confused so if Parkland is putting my kids team in div1 and there is no chance we can win the division we are in that is wrong because my kid is not going to get anything out of that except loosing. Then the question I have is our we then just using the top division to help our players get better and using the other teams to help us learn what does this do to the other teams we face are we then not helping them develop because we are putting a lower competitive team up against them that to me is all wrong. Parkland is doing the correct things based on the talent levels they are not entering kids in division 1 just to train them I hope not that would be wrong to the other clubs who have teams with higher level players very wrong dishonest for sure I do not think this is the case.
            your kid will getting better playing against better players and better teams of course but it doesn't have to be about winning. For example if you played div2 last year and you are playing div1 this year and playing soccer well against these div1 teams coaches parents etc will take notice even without you winning games. That's my point it's not about winning the games all the time it's about how you play the game. You mean to tell me you have never seen or played a game where you lost but it was a hell of a game of course we all have. The wins will come and no coach or player wants to lose but to have the mentally that Parkland need people to take notice by winning and winning it all is totally false. Play well play right and have fun the wins and the notice you are looking for will come. Put too much pressure on these young kids and the pipes will burst.

Comment

OK, once and for all here is the SFUYSA GAMES THEY are playing against in regular season:

Rank Tier Points Team
              60 Gold 952 A4PPS PARKLAND PREDATORS SC 01/02 RED

8 Platinum 4298 A5ESA ELITE 01/02 BLACK (CEDILLO)

153 Gold 303 A2 COOPER CITY OPTIMIST COBRAS B01/02 RE

32 Platinum 1613 A5WSC WELLINGTON SC 01/02 WAVE WHITE

4 Platinum 4831 DSC DORAL SOCCER02/03 WHITE

45 Platinum 1219 A2WES WESTON FC U12/13 PREMIER BLACK

120 Gold 435 C5NYS FLORIDA FIRE JUNIORS 01-02 BOYS PR

5 Platinum 4758 NORTH FORT MYERS SC FLORIDA KNIGHTS 01/0

75 Gold 748 MIAMI LAKES UNITED U13 BOYS

150 Gold 306 A2IVE IVES ESTATE IET 01-02 THUNDER BLAC

55 Platinum 1014 FORT LAUDERDALE SELECT FC 01/02 BOYS BLU

85 Gold 675 FC FLORIDA 01 ELITE

Comment

your kid will getting better playing against better players and better teams of course but it doesn't have to be about winning. For example if you played div2 last year and you are playing div1 this year and playing soccer well against these div1 teams coaches parents etc will take notice even without you winning games. That's my point it's not about winning the games all the time it's about how you play the game. You mean to tell me you have never seen or played a game where you lost but it was a hell of a game of course we all have. The wins will come and no coach or player wants to lose but to have the mentally that Parkland need people to take notice by winning and winning it all is totally false. Play well play right and have fun the wins and the notice you are looking for will come. Put too much pressure on these young kids and the pipes will burst.
                We agree but my point is we want to win correct and we are playing in division 1 to be competive correct . I am not hear to train train train then see no results at some point we have to be competive that to me is wining however you avoid the topic division 1 still is about top level correct ? I am not saying win at all cost but let's not skirt the issue we want to be competive correct so let's say we start winning and win almost all our games what then hope we loose a little so we can train or can you at least say we then should expect to play well and win like a winning team. We have goals even if we do not as parents want to express this. I want my child to be on a elite team long term not a team of oh well we lost year after year our kids are not getting any better team still looses etc etc. I hope you understand I am not mad at you I am telling you my expectation are higher then yours At this point. The issue I see is that if you start to win you have to expect to do very well and win most of the time understand the logic. The pressure will be there no matter what when your in division 1 it is the top of the top correct. So when you sign on for division 1 you need to understand your kid at some point maybe sooner then later will feel pressure at a much higher rate then a division 2 or 3 team correct it is no walk in the park is it? At the end of the day I respect your view but I want to be competive yes that means winning players development great as long as that translates to winning as a measurable and skill as a whole team .

Comment

We agree but my point is we want to win correct and we are playing in division 1 to be competive correct . I am not hear to train train train then see no results at some point we have to be competive that to me is wining however you avoid the topic division 1 still is about top level correct ? I am not saying win at all cost but let's not skirt the issue we want to be competive correct so let's say we start winning and win almost all our games what then hope we loose a little so we can train or can you at least say we then should expect to play well and win like a winning team. We have goals even if we do not as parents want to express this. I want my child to be on a elite team long term not a team of oh well we lost year after year our kids are not getting any better team still looses etc etc. I hope you understand I am not mad at you I am telling you my expectation are higher then yours At this point. The issue I see is that if you start to win you have to expect to do very well and win most of the time understand the logic. The pressure will be there no matter what when your in division 1 it is the top of the top correct. So when you sign on for division 1 you need to understand your kid at some point maybe sooner then later will feel pressure at a much higher rate then a division 2 or 3 team correct it is no walk in the park is it? At the end of the day I respect your view but I want to be competive yes that means winning players development great as long as that translates to winning as a measurable and skill as a whole team .
                  Ok good luck

Comment

This is the season for Parkland this is our year to show South Florida and Florida we are ready !

Comment

This is the season for Parkland this is our year to show South Florida and Florida we are ready !
                      Ready to hand wash my dirty boxers

Comment

Ready to hand wash my dirty boxers
                        LMAO good one bring it on !

Comment

We did great at our first games first season yes we are on a roll keep it going PARKLAND !

Comment

Did the Parma parents move to Parkland?

Comment

Now Now let's not go after Parma Parents, Parkland is a great place better then most and we have a great travel soccer team let's leave it at that .
                              We all know Parma S U C K S

Comment

can you tell us which ones are the good teams at parkland? age? what league are they playing? tournaments?
                                I would like to study them in case I lose my job and have to move to a project out there...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X