Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's still very hard to tell with no major tournament played so far. With the showcase coming up you'll be able to get a better understanding as to who the top teams in the state are. I did see on the FPL schedule that Weston plays OC this weekend in Weston. That game should be a good one to watch....might drive over.
    Stay where you are! They play Kendall on the next day...

Comment

That's still very hard to tell with no major tournament played so far. With the showcase coming up you'll be able to get a better understanding as to who the top teams in the state are. I did see on the FPL schedule that Weston plays OC this weekend in Weston. That game should be a good one to watch....might drive over.
      Is that the Weston PA. They couldn't beat Elite, they will not win against OC. This the problem, Weston played no one during early season and ended up with a good record. Only tough team they played was Elite and you know what happened. Prediction OC 4 Weston 1.

Comment

Stay where you are! They play Kendall on the next day...
        Weston will tie Kendel. 1 - 1

Comment

Weston will tie Kendel. 1 - 1

Guess we will see how good this OC team is this weekend. Going down into the belly of the beast playing Weston and Kendall in the same weekend. Hope OC parents bring their passports because that's another country down there.

Comment

Is that the Weston PA. They couldn't beat Elite, they will not win against OC. This the problem, Weston played no one during early season and ended up with a good record. Only tough team they played was Elite and you know what happened. Prediction OC 4 Weston 1.
            I hope you are not a profesional gambler, Weston Team is good, but I guess we can wait two more days, to see the results.

Comment

I hope you are not a profesional gambler, Weston Team is good, but I guess we can wait two more days, to see the results.
              Good but not that good.

Comment

Good but not that good.
                Weston is that good and they have the advantage since they Arent traveling that day.

Comment

Guess we will see how good this OC team is this weekend. Going down into the belly of the beast playing Weston and Kendall in the same weekend. Hope OC parents bring their passports because that's another country down there.
                  OC will win. They will bring some kids from the DA to help out.

Comment

Weston is that good and they have the advantage they Arent traveling that day.
                    Hello this is not a dream. You should be up now. Weston is not better than OC and they will lose. They can maybe beat Kendall. We will see.

Comment

OC will win. They will bring some kids from the DA to help out.
                      They will win!, nice try but DA players can't be brought down, unless there DP's which means they were already on the FPL team...

Comment

Good but not that good.
                        I guess Weston Was that good, OCYS tied the game in last minutes; good even game.

Comment

I guess Weston Was that good, OCYS tied the game in last minutes; good even game.
                          Or maybe OC isn't as good as their parents think they are?

Comment

Or maybe OC isn't as good as their parents think they are?
                            scores ?

Comment

scores ?
                              The OCYS Parents of that team are learning . They did think their team was all that. That they couldnt find competition in florida for their team etc.. the reality is diffrent and even though OC has 100's more to chose from than other local clubs they are still just good.

Comment

The OCYS Parents of that team are learning . They did think their team was all that. That they couldnt find competition in florida for their team etc.. the reality is diffrent and even though OC has 100's more to chose from than other local clubs they are still just good.
                                What was the score?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X