X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello RT, aka Shrek. We've missed you.
    Hi MP. How was Carolina? What lies did you tell up there? "My daughter is too good to play for FL teams"? "I'm not impressed with FL clubs"? What do you tell your daughter as to why every year she has a different uniform? What's next? GSA next year? Pathetic

Comment

Just the facts: SE ECNL Conference teams well represented in top 25 teams in the country - according to Top Drawer Soccer. Other ECNL Conferences have a few more, many have less.

U14:
      Concorde - 11
      Charlotte - 15

U15:
      Concorde - 10
      Charlotte - 12

U16:
      Concorde - 19
      OCYS - 22

U17:
      Concorde - 7
      OCYS - 25

U18:
      GSA - 14
      WFF - 21
      BUSA - 23
      How can you put any value in TD ranking when we all now that JFC U-16 is far better than Concorde and OCYS. You don't see JFC borrowing any players from these teams but they both have guest players from JFC. Looks like those rankings came out of the last ECNL combine. What a joke.

Comment

How can you put any value in TD ranking when we all now that JFC U-16 is far better than Concorde and OCYS. You don't see JFC borrowing any players from these teams but they both have guest players from JFC. Looks like those rankings came out of the last ECNL combine. What a joke.
        JFC U16 better than Concorde? How do you figure?

Comment

JFC U16 better than Concorde? How do you figure?
          Your joking right? Concorde couldn't even beat OCYS, with a JFC player. They couldn't beat JFC or Sunrise for that matter. At U16 the top 4 USYS teams would take spots 1-4 in the beloved southern region ECNL. Best playing the best, what a joke.

Comment

Might want to ask yourself why your two best players are playing for concorde U16? AD chooses to play for a reason don't you think? hmmm I wonder why? Because its better for her and advantageous to do so? Sounds like it is the best of the best tho if your best are there competing as DPs.

Comment

Might want to ask yourself why your two best players are playing for concorde U16? AD chooses to play for a reason don't you think? hmmm I wonder why? Because its better for her and advantageous to do so? Sounds like it is the best of the best tho if your best are there competing as DPs.
              It's definitely to their advantage, the best of both worlds. But we all know that JFC is a far better team than Concorde or OCYS for that matter.

Comment

Oh my gosh. I watched possibly the worse soccer in years. U15 OC ECNL team vs Concord.

I'm planning to tape the next match and send to the league. Worse soccer I've seen. I coach coach coach never recruit from that kick ball contest.
                Oh my gosh, you are an FKKTARD who is still bitter because his team was the worst in ECNL history. Scoreboard losers. Our program is doing just fine now that you are gone. Worst to first in several age groups and top 3 across the board. Losers leave, winners stick it out and overcome. FKK are the cowards of the county. Shrunk back to their rec leagues when they were embarrassed playing ECNL.

Comment

It's definitely to their advantage, the best of both worlds. But we all know that JFC is a far better team than Concorde or OCYS for that matter.
                  At this age group yes. No question. Not across the board though. OC likely stronger at all other age groups and Concorde as well.

Hope JFC 16s get a chance to play these teams in Boca.

Comment

At this age group yes. No question. Not across the board though. OC likely stronger at all other age groups and Concorde as well.

JFC u16 has been the top team for years in this age group. Well coached and very talented team with a very deep roster and very little drop off when they sub. I hope OCYS ECNL team can get to that standard because JFC is considered the number #1 team in the country. OCYS is much improved from last year and will represent Florida well in the ECNL league and Showcases!

Comment

You all just don't get it. Nobody cares who the best team is, it's all about individual promotion for recruiting now. All those JFC girls playing ECNL get it. Why else do you think they're out there helping OC and WFF and Concorde win games? The rest of you can go back to playing CDL or FSPL or wherever it is you play for State bragging rights.

Comment

JFC u16 has been the top team for years in this age group. Well coached and very talented team with a very deep roster and very little drop off when they sub. I hope OCYS ECNL team can get to that standard because JFC is considered the number #1 team in the country. OCYS is much improved from last year and will represent Florida well in the ECNL league and Showcases!
                        JFC lost to NASA today 0-1. And NASA tied that Tophat U16 team earlier this year. ECNL may be the best playing the best at other age groups but at U16 JFC, Tophat, Nasa and probably Sunrise would finish in the top four.

Comment

JFC lost to NASA today 0-1. And NASA tied that Tophat U16 team earlier this year. ECNL may be the best playing the best at other age groups but at U16 JFC, Tophat, Nasa and probably Sunrise would finish in the top four.
                          Such an accurate statement.

College coaches know that Southeast division of ECNL is well below standards.

Comment

Oh my gosh, you are an FKKTARD who is still bitter because his team was the worst in ECNL history. Scoreboard losers. Our program is doing just fine now that you are gone. Worst to first in several age groups and top 3 across the board. Losers leave, winners stick it out and overcome. FKK are the cowards of the county. Shrunk back to their rec leagues when they were embarrassed playing ECNL.
                            Who are you people? Calling each other out and making fun of handicap people. Although you were originally referring to U-15's, you paint with a wide brush. We're from South Florida and I was interested in reading comments on the ECNL: Having played for both Boca & Magic Jack, we can say that the FKK U17 (now U18) team that we've faced is scary good and would likely beat both ECNL teams in the state (having beaten WFF in Tampa). Can't speak for the other age groups except that the TBU U17's should represent the state too. So there may be validity to the previous writer's thoughts about the JAX U16's.

Comment

Why does every raised question lead back to the bashing of FKK. The OC faithful are hateful bunch of zombie followers filled with lingering issues of the past.

FKK has moved beyond the hate. The club has grown and is well beyond your purple faced delusional self.

Comment

Ocys and WFF playing third weekend! How will they do!
                                I'm an OCYS ECNL parent. To speak frankly I'm not impressed with our ECNL opponents thus far. The soccer is predicable bad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X