X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bologna

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It took a long time, but southern Pinellas finally has a good club in TBU West, for too many years the people the area were forced to choose between terrible clubs like Celtic and PCU, now they can at least get competent training at TBU West
    Soccer tennis and running around the complex is not competent training. Nothing has changed but the name.

Comment

Soccer tennis and running around the complex is not competent training. Nothing has changed but the name.
      Your kid could be at Celtic learning the art of boot and scoot while being trained by a parent or novice coach.

Comment

It took a long time, but southern Pinellas finally has a good club in TBU West, for too many years the people the area were forced to choose between terrible clubs like Celtic and PCU, now they can at least get competent training at TBU West
        REALLY? When all that changed was the TBU jersey, Largo is now "good"? What if I told you that since the merger NO TBU coach,personnel ever came to Largo. Not in tryouts, not during in any practices, not in the tournament. So wearing a TBU jersey alone is enough for you to say that? THIS IS STILL LARGO UNITED. Nothing has changed but the uniforms.

Comment

REALLY? When all that changed was the TBU jersey, Largo is now "good"? What if I told you that since the merger NO TBU coach,personnel ever came to Largo. Not in tryouts, not during in any practices, not in the tournament. So wearing a TBU jersey alone is enough for you to say that? THIS IS STILL LARGO UNITED. Nothing has changed but the uniforms.
          And the registration fees are higher and will keep going higher.

Comment

Or they can go to a much better club than TBU West and go to Strictly Soccer. Oh, I can't wait to hear the response now. Prestidigitation.

Comment

Credibilty

This brings down the credibility of TBU. Poor leadership.

Comment

TBU West doesn't play home games in the CDL out of there own complex, this is due to the by laws and the DOC's not letting them into the league as a 3rd TBU team (fact). So all of TBU West's teams are playing out of TBU South. Since TBU South lost a bunch of teams since Jim Hart left and took his players to WFF (Liverppol, YNWA) HAHAHA sorry bad humor, it kind of worked out Largo get to play in CDL and as you can see from the senior season it's not faired well and TBU gets more $$$ for the Tampa Mophia. So AS gets his wish even less games at the belcher road complex, and anyone saying the merger is going great. Please tell me then how have practices been going since July/ Aug? Cancelation after cancelation, upset parent and upset kids. Even better yet why don't you ask ES how he feels about NPL games being cancled 2 days prior to be played at the Belcher Road Complex. You can lie to yourself all you want but AS has even admitted that the merger hasn't been smooth. Also why is your sire director and coach AS who still really runs and acts like the DOC working out of Dunedin as well. Even better yet why have there been no DOC's ES, AB Etc,,. to show up at the belcher road complex to watch players, critique training and help the current coaches. Just face it the merger so far has been a fiasco. It may get better but not until AS is not in charge, but since he's tied in w/ the city don't ever see anything changing.

Comment

A lot of parents are already thinking of leaving Largo. And junior season has yet to start. Says a lot. Largo may have gotten a lot of kids, but mostly Rec.players. And after this weekend, I will bet that number will double. And it is ALL TBU's fault.

Parents stayed expecting changes, some came for CDL & TBU. But all Largo got is higher fees and new uniforms. AS still thinks and runs the club as is it was still playing the 2nd & 3rd Division of USA league. The sense of urgency is only felt by the players and parents. Largo coaches should cancel practices next week or risk getting cornered by angry parents. Again, IT WILL BE AN UGLY first weekend of CDL for the junior teams. Uglier for AL and the boys of course, but still UGLY. Better pray for rains.

Comment

And we should all run to Celtic. Bahahahahaha u people are quite comical.

Comment

TBU West doesn't play home games in the CDL out of there own complex, this is due to the by laws and the DOC's not letting them into the league as a 3rd TBU team (fact). So all of TBU West's teams are playing out of TBU South. Since TBU South lost a bunch of teams since Jim Hart left and took his players to WFF (Liverppol, YNWA) HAHAHA sorry bad humor, it kind of worked out Largo get to play in CDL and as you can see from the senior season it's not faired well and TBU gets more $$$ for the Tampa Mophia. So AS gets his wish even less games at the belcher road complex, and anyone saying the merger is going great. Please tell me then how have practices been going since July/ Aug? Cancelation after cancelation, upset parent and upset kids. Even better yet why don't you ask ES how he feels about NPL games being cancled 2 days prior to be played at the Belcher Road Complex. You can lie to yourself all you want but AS has even admitted that the merger hasn't been smooth. Also why is your sire director and coach AS who still really runs and acts like the DOC working out of Dunedin as well. Even better yet why have there been no DOC's ES, AB Etc,,. to show up at the belcher road complex to watch players, critique training and help the current coaches. Just face it the merger so far has been a fiasco. It may get better but not until AS is not in charge, but since he's tied in w/ the city don't ever see anything changing.
                      Actually, the 18 girls are playing CDL along with FSPL and they have played CDL HOME games AT Largo.

Comment

Why are we still talking about the fields being closed when it rained for 10 days straight over a month ago? Many fields were closed at that time and if they weren't they weren't worth a sh$t if they were overused. The senior teams are on now on high school/rec soccer break.

Comment

Right off the bat, with your first sentence you have shown your ignorance of the, what wort did you put in parenthesis? Oh yea, "fact". You said it was a "fact" that TBU WEST teams would not play at their home fields in Largo because of all the lies and BS reasons you stated. Yet, in the first week alone, I just watched THREE TBU West teams play at home at the same time. Lmao at you. You are obviously completely clueless and just some pathetic hater trying to spread LIES.

Oh... And two other junior teams are, for an actual fact, playing 50% and 60% of their games at Largo this season.

You are obviously a joke as a source of information and a joke of an adult who has any self respect. Well, that or you are just incredibly stupid. Which is it?

Seeing as how you were completely wrong in the sentence it's obvious that you were just hoping on that "fact" (lol) and all the rest of the "facts" you spewed.

You are dismissed as a credible source and dismissed as a mature adult. Therefore, you are insignificant in any future post. Good day.

Comment

Right off the bat, with your first sentence you have shown your ignorance of the, what wort did you put in parenthesis? Oh yea, "fact". You said it was a "fact" that TBU WEST teams would not play at their home fields in Largo because of all the lies and BS reasons you stated. Yet, in the first week alone, I just watched THREE TBU West teams play at home at the same time. Lmao at you. You are obviously completely clueless and just some pathetic hater trying to spread LIES.

Oh... And two other junior teams are, for an actual fact, playing 50% and 60% of their games at Largo this season.

You are obviously a joke as a source of information and a joke of an adult who has any self respect. Well, that or you are just incredibly stupid. Which is it?

Seeing as how you were completely wrong in the sentence it's obvious that you were just hoping on that "fact" (lol) and all the rest of the "facts" you spewed.

You are dismissed as a credible source and dismissed as a mature adult. Therefore, you are insignificant in any future post. Good day.
                            To the person holding on to proper grammar etc.,, who cares. But here are some FACTS to prove to you. Yes the acadamey are playing at home u9 and u10's and yes they shouldn't have to travel for home games. However you are hanging your hat on the younger is funny and ridiculous. The facts are the age's that matter in CDL and all leagues are the Juniors and the Senior teams. It's as easy as going to the CDL web site and when you see the coaches of the teams from largo and there teams show as playing at TBU South. So here is the link and as far as your credibility and trying to attack someone on grammar shows how little of a person you really are. I only have posted facts about how you all are playing in CDL so do get sensitive. I will always be able to win this arguments because i am not posting BS lies. Here is the link for CDL Winter Season I.E. the juniors teams look for yourself. http://winter.cdleague.com/ and here is the senior link http://www.cdleague.com/default.aspx
                            Argue with facts not personal attacks.

Comment

To the person holding on to proper grammar etc.,, who cares. But here are some FACTS to prove to you. Yes the acadamey are playing at home u9 and u10's and yes they shouldn't have to travel for home games. However you are hanging your hat on the younger is funny and ridiculous. The facts are the age's that matter in CDL and all leagues are the Juniors and the Senior teams. It's as easy as going to the CDL web site and when you see the coaches of the teams from largo and there teams show as playing at TBU South. So here is the link and as far as your credibility and trying to attack someone on grammar shows how little of a person you really are. I only have posted facts about how you all are playing in CDL so do get sensitive. I will always be able to win this arguments because i am not posting BS lies. Here is the link for CDL Winter Season I.E. the juniors teams look for yourself. http://winter.cdleague.com/ and here is the senior link http://www.cdleague.com/default.aspx
                              Argue with facts not personal attacks.
                              Thank you for your clarification that the junior teams matter. And a bigger thanks for providing the link proving yourself to be a liar. As you stated, academy teams play in Largo. And your link proves that the junior teams do as well. (Well, you have to actually click on the schedules link from your link. Maybe that was your mistake for not actually researching it fully?)

It's not often that a hater like yourself provides a link to prove himself a liar. May be a first on Talking Soccer! Congratulations!

As for your grammar, that must have been someone else because I didn't criticize it in my post. In regards to maturity, you might want to evaluate why you, as an adult, feel the need to spread lies in hopes of hurting the chances of a club for kids growing and offering more options to them and their parents.

Face it. You are a hater. Oh. And despite your confidence, you just lost. You lied. End of debate. If you like, I will post the link to just a few of the many home games at TBU west. Buti don't really think you need to see it since you already know.

Again, thanks champ. It's been fun!

Comment

Is somebody actually worried about the location of 5 or 6 games in an entire year? Spoiled, first world problems. Boo Hoo.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X