Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We signed with the club because we thought cogi training would help our boys. The new coach from cogi is coaching a white team. Why isn't he assigned to our blue team to help our boys? We haven't won a single game in ten games. Even the white teams that are coached by this cogi guy are not doing well; they've gotten worse than last season. I work hard for my money and it looks I've been ripped off. Worse off, my child doesn't want to play for wellington anymore.

Boo Hoo, I didn't get the COGi coach so now I'll complain about being ripped off. tough 2h!t, life isn't fair. If you don't like it then STFU and leave!!! Cry baby!!

Comment

Boo Hoo, I didn't get the COGi coach so now I'll complain about being ripped off. tough 2h!t, life isn't fair. If you don't like it then STFU and leave!!! Cry baby!!
      Arrogance and vulgar language towards its members is what Wellington is good at.

Comment

You mad bro?

Comment

Some of these parents need to listen to almighty kojee and develop a better neurological track.

Comment

A cogi coach, Riga, in England was sacked after just four and a half months. Maybe he used sense ball in training. His son is the cogi (kojee) at Wellington with no results to show for in the last three months!!!

Comment

But their kids are doing better in school bc of cojee

Comment

But their kids are doing better in school bc of cojee
                Kids do better in school with Cogi training. Is that not the biggest BS you have ever heard!!!!

Comment

Kids do better in school with Cogi training. Is that not the biggest BS you have ever heard!!!!
                  A sign of desperation...PZ had nothing to offer in the last seven years. And now this cogi. Who are you kidding? How did he manage to keep the job for this long?

Comment

We luv you Zoete we do, we luv you Zoete we do, we luv you Zoete we do, oh Zoete we luv you! Ignore the negative haters....

Comment

We luv you Zoete we do, we luv you Zoete we do, we luv you Zoete we do, oh Zoete we luv you! Ignore the negative haters....
                      Signed: cogi coach that is gettin paid

Comment

And he's not even a US citizen!!! Isn't he taking a paid job from a US citizen? Isn't this illegal? We do have good, qualified coaches in this area!

Comment

Correct. I luv COGI, it is a great system. That's why numerous pro clubs are using it too. It is not a Wellington only program, were just the first club in the U.S. to implement the system. Other clubs will follow. http://www.cogitraining.com/en/home

Comment

Correct. I luv COGI, it is a great system. That's why numerous pro clubs are using it too. It is not a Wellington only program, were just the first club in the U.S. to implement the system. Other clubs will follow. http://www.cogitraining.com/en/home
                            Others will follow? Have you seen what has been going on in Wellington? The program has gone backwards this year. Players and teams have left and those who stayed have gone down hill.

Comment

Your cogi (aka kojee) website features a cogi coach that was fired after just four and a half months at a club.

Comment

Your cogi (aka kojee) website features a cogi coach that was fired after just four and a half months at a club.
                                Which coach are you referring too? What club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X