Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    seriously, they have a legend backing the club, soccer knowledge, money, they play us club and fysa....lots of good things for the future. I expect this year their teams will not be competitive, but the future looks good if they are organized. I would like some feedback from parents on the inside ...

there is no need for west pines to feel threatened. the clubs in Miami are so bad that the broward clubs can take kids from both counties.
    I can tell you the teaching is excellent. Worth every penny. They are teaching the Inter Milan methodology which has produced many world class players. They truly focus on the development of each player. Closest thing you get to training in Europe. Anyone who has played the game will immediately recognize the difference. Having a World Cup player like Ferri run the program is just an added bonus. He played with Klinsmann, against Maradona all the greats, so it's great to learn from someone at such a high level.

Comment

I can tell you the teaching is excellent. Worth every penny. They are teaching the Inter Milan methodology which has produced many world class players. They truly focus on the development of each player. Closest thing you get to training in Europe. Anyone who has played the game will immediately recognize the difference. Having a World Cup player like Ferri run the program is just an added bonus. He played with Klinsmann, against Maradona all the greats, so it's great to learn from someone at such a high level.
      As strange as it seems I idolize nobody and talk is cheap for sure. I want a 100% reassurance that my child will improve with a higher soccer I/Q. I do not want a big kick wow factor kid I want a developed player over time. I want build the ball from the back and add creative ways to move the ball transitions through the field. I want my child to practice against great players to get better not rec kids. I want a passion development club without the ego yelling coaches blah blah blah . Oh one last request no more parents running this club agreed !

Comment

As strange as it seems I idolize nobody and talk is cheap for sure. I want a 100% reassurance that my child will improve with a higher soccer I/Q. I do not want a big kick wow factor kid I want a developed player over time. I want build the ball from the back and add creative ways to move the ball transitions through the field. I want my child to practice against great players to get better not rec kids. I want a passion development club without the ego yelling coaches blah blah blah . Oh one last request no more parents running this club agreed !
        your answer is simple.....Barcelona F.C. Escola in Ft. Lauderdale... go see their training. You might find what you are looking for..

good luck

Comment

We had a friendly against them (our u11 vs Inter u12). I was very impressed with the coaching staff. Yes, the kids they have now for the most part are a behind, but I can see that if the parents are in it for the long term this will be a very good system. I live well North of Inter's training ground but I'll be looking to them over the summer for camps. This is good for S FL soccer. Better coaching = better level of play. Parents just need to keep the big picture in mind.

Comment

We had a friendly against them (our u11 vs Inter u12). I was very impressed with the coaching staff. Yes, the kids they have now for the most part are a behind, but I can see that if the parents are in it for the long term this will be a very good system. I live well North of Inter's training ground but I'll be looking to them over the summer for camps. This is good for S FL soccer. Better coaching = better level of play. Parents just need to keep the big picture in mind.
            Parents just don't understand

Comment

We all wish for this but it is half way there ?

Comment

This club plays for the most part in Div 3 its a start !

Comment

This club plays for the most part in Div 3 its a start !
                  I think div 3 is not important if the kids are learning and improving. it is to be expected since they started mid to late summer and by then most competitive kids were committed to a club. you could have a lot of competitive kids join for next year if the teaching is good.

Comment

I agree I was not clear when they started it was not to rip on them I like a club that knows what div to play in based on what players they have !

Comment

They had tryouts the same time as every other club and well past. My son went. I think they have a good idea but the execution up to that point was poor. It's true they didn't know who most of the coaches would be so it was a gamble, you knew Ferri wasn't coaching all of the teams. I think they expected people to sign up just for the Inter name. I think 1-2 more years and they'll be organized like everyone else.

Comment

Are you planning to have tryouts early next year to guage the quality of players next year and if yes if we have a few players in a certain age group we feel are competive will you give us a heads up in this age group what quality might be there for next year ?

Were are you training Copper City or Davie ?

Comment

Where is this club located? South FL?

Comment

Good program. Basically starting from scratch. Like barca, but little less organized and with less talent. Trying to be a cross between traditional programs and barca, willing to play games. Interesting to see how they progress over the next few years. End of the day, both programs are pay to play, so probably not much better than hoping for a shot at academy.

Comment

Hows philipo? I heard ernesto the italian
                              Not happy

Comment

Hows philipo? I heard ernesto the italian
                                Not happy
                                I can tell you as a parent in this academy their are many parents that are not happy. We are getting our butts kicked. Other clubs charge half the price and are schooling us on the field. The kids are definitely not improving and if things don't change most of the parents will leave.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X