Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well both THUSC teams are G00 and they are the B & C teams for THUSC. I don't think that an A team from THUSC at G00 would play in silver..... I'm pretty sure they would have played in Gold.
    The tournament moved all 4 teams that had signed up for the U14 Gold division up to the U15 Silver division to round out the brackets. Interesting that you would care so much.

Comment

The tournament moved all 4 teams that had signed up for the U14 Gold division up to the U15 Silver division to round out the brackets. Interesting that you would care so much.
      no, like I said, I've been hearing nothing but sht talk about how the ECNL clubs are now going to be B & C at A & B levels, but their B & C teams are entering into divisions higher age wise than they really have to, while the ones that are stating the BS have their teams milking the end of the tit. If you know what I mean.

Comment

no, like I said, I've been hearing nothing but sht talk about how the ECNL clubs are now going to be B & C at A & B levels, but their B & C teams are entering into divisions higher age wise than they really have to, while the ones that are stating the BS have their teams milking the end of the tit. If you know what I mean.
        None of it even matters and...really?

Comment

None of it even matters and...really?
          OH I see, with TA when the results come in, none of it really matters. So as I thought, you all just talk ****.

Comment

These are not the ECNL Haters you are looking for

OH I see, with TA when the results come in, none of it really matters. So as I thought, you all just talk ****.
            Hand wave.....

Seriously these OO parents are not the haters, Those are TA U16 & U17 coaches and parents. Leave these newbies to their delusions!

Comment

I don't, I just care about throwing out the garbage talk from the few TA parents on this forum. your A team G00 is playing with B & C teams, you don't even have the balls to play in gold division against other A teams. ha ha ha.

Comment

I don't, I just care about throwing out the garbage talk from the few TA parents on this forum. your A team G00 is playing with B & C teams, you don't even have the balls to play in gold division against other A teams. ha ha ha.

And you want to talk **** about ECNL.

Comment

You're an idiot. The tournament moved all of the U14 Gold teams up to U15 Silver to help round out the brackets. They were entered in their age group's Gold division.

When you next look in the mirror, say, "I need to get a life."

Comment

You're an idiot. The tournament moved all of the U14 Gold teams up to U15 Silver to help round out the brackets. They were entered in their age group's Gold division.

Really, I saw the list of accepted teams and half of the 00's were already signed into U15 silver. You mean your mighty Copa Team was going to beat up on upcoming U14 teams? That's how you pad your stats, ha ha.

Comment

You need to look in the mirror and say "why does my dd's team lose outside of Oregon all of the time??" Is it because we pad stats playing against upcoming youngers at the end of the season, and if we can't do that we move into the silver division with teams yet are same age but B & C teams.

Comment

Really, I saw the list of accepted teams and half of the 00's were already signed into U15 silver. You mean your mighty Copa Team was going to beat up on upcoming U14 teams? That's how you pad your stats, ha ha.
                        Outside of the 4 teams that were moved up from U14 gold, give us a list of all of the other U14 teams that are entered into U15.

You won't have any, because all of those others are U15 teams.

Comment

Outside of the 4 teams that were moved up from U14 gold, give us a list of all of the other U14 teams that are entered into U15.

You won't have any, because all of those others are U15 teams.
                          Almost everyone of those teams played in OPL U14 last fall and spring and the others in OYSA U14, so if you want to split hairs about age so be it. But Copa00 should not be playing in silver U15 they should be playing in Gold U15, bottom line. If they are such a great team then why shy away, it's only "practice" They are playing against 2nd and 3rd division teams. This is probably why WT will never get an ECNL team and why TA will be mediocre at best. They will spend their glory days beating up on B & C teams.

Comment

Almost everyone of those teams played in OPL U14 last fall and spring and the others in OYSA U14, so if you want to split hairs about age so be it. But Copa00 should not be playing in silver U15 they should be playing in Gold U15, bottom line. If they are such a great team then why shy away, it's only "practice" They are playing against 2nd and 3rd division teams. This is probably why WT will never get an ECNL team and why TA will be mediocre at best. They will spend their glory days beating up on B & C teams.
                            If those teams played U14 last Fall and this Spring, then beginning the day after tryouts in May they became U15 teams.

It wasn't the team's choice to play U15 Silver. They were entered U14 Gold, but those 4 teams were moved by the tournament to U15 Silver.

Comment

If those teams played U14 last Fall and this Spring, then beginning the day after tryouts in May they became U15 teams.

It wasn't the team's choice to play U15 Silver. They were entered U14 Gold, but those 4 teams were moved by the tournament to U15 Silver.
                              If they played U14 last fall then they haven't had tryouts for U15 yet, at least in Oregon...

Comment

Yeah, that's my point. TA has been talking alot of smack about how THUSC A teams are now going to be B & C teams. But if you look even closer, their B & C 00 teams are in that Silver division. So what does that have to say about your A team, being in that division?? I'm still waiting for the mighty Copa team to lose to one of those B & C 00 teams that are also playing in that silver division.
                                Need to pay attention. silver div up an age bracket.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X