Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does it take to loose your job in Oregon Soccer

Is Oregon soccer like politics? As long as you are not caught in bed with a dead hooker or a live boy you get re-elected/keep your job?

We have such a dearth of high quality leadership at the top of all the organizations in our area including the Timbers its frightening.

Dead hookers are okay. Two dead hookers is over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is Oregon soccer like politics? As long as you are not caught in bed with a dead hooker or a live boy you get re-elected/keep your job?

We have such a dearth of high quality leadership at the top of all the organizations in our area including the Timbers its frightening.
      Preaching to the choir. And yet we tihnk that entering a high profile league with this leadership with not one but two separate clubs is a recipe for success. If the Academy isn't successful, it's not such a big deal given that they tried to do something that no other club in the US is doing. If ECNL isn't successful, it's will look very bad for Portland.

Comment

Preaching to the choir. And yet we tihnk that entering a high profile league with this leadership with not one but two separate clubs is a recipe for success. If the Academy isn't successful, it's not such a big deal given that they tried to do something that no other club in the US is doing. If ECNL isn't successful, it's will look very bad for Portland.
        You are succesful as a club just getting an ECNL bid. You are an idiot.

Comment

You are succesful as a club just getting an ECNL bid. You are an idiot.
          Six years after ECNL was formed, not really. Four years ago, yes. Getting in now is just ECNL throwing Portland some sympathy.

Comment

Six years after ECNL was formed, not really. Four years ago, yes. Getting in now is just ECNL throwing Portland some sympathy.
            OK, you are obviously jealous and a little mad, but according to your logic, your club can't even get sympathy. Just work a little harder and one of these days your club might get some, in the mean time have fun with your bush league jamboree. It is embarrassing to Oregon soccer that you all run around with those MLS patches on and wear the same uniform. Get some originality back and please join the rest of the club soccer scene. It will be better for all of us.

Comment

OK, you are obviously jealous and a little mad, but according to your logic, your club can't even get sympathy. Just work a little harder and one of these days your club might get some, in the mean time have fun with your bush league jamboree. It is embarrassing to Oregon soccer that you all run around with those MLS patches on and wear the same uniform. Get some originality back and please join the rest of the club soccer scene. It will be better for all of us.
              Jealous, hardly. Pondering offers right now. Can you say the same thing? I already know the answer, NO. ECNL isn't a magic wand, you should put aside another $2K for skills lessons.

Comment

Jealous, hardly. Pondering offers right now. Can you say the same thing? I already know the answer, NO. ECNL isn't a magic wand, you should put aside another $2K for skills lessons.

So if your pondering offers right now then why do you care about ECNL??? My dd isn't in ECNL, I'm just wondering where the hell parents like you come from?? you spend hours on here talking down about something because your precious TA club didn't get it or has no way of getting it?? You remind me of OBaman lemmings, everything can burn as long as it's not yours. You suck.

Comment

So if your pondering offers right now then why do you care about ECNL??? My dd isn't in ECNL, I'm just wondering where the hell parents like you come from?? you spend hours on here talking down about something because your precious TA club didn't get it or has no way of getting it?? You remind me of OBaman lemmings, everything can burn as long as it's not yours. You suck.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just hoping this guy doesn't have a concealed weapons permit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X