Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    THUSC and FCP have teams in OYSA? Who knew?
    Not those clubs...but FCSC will not be sending their top teams to OPL....why would we play against B teams when all of the top talent has left to play ECNL?
    I liked OPL when it was what is was two fall seasons ago. I'm happy our team will do OYSA.[/QUOTE]

I guess we'll see. FCSC 00's and 99's were told at tryouts that they would be in OPL. Neither league is great anymore once the top girls have been skimmed off for ECNL. Tina might actually be doing her girls a disservice by not having them go to ECNL. They certainly won't get much competition in either OPL or OYSA.

Comment

THUSC and FCP have teams in OYSA? Who knew?
      Not those clubs...but FCSC will not be sending their top teams to OPL....why would we play against B teams when all of the top talent has left to play ECNL?
      I liked OPL when it was what is was two fall seasons ago. I'm happy our team will do OYSA.[/QUOTE]

Girls OPL B = Girls OYSA A

Comment

I liked OPL when it was what is was two fall seasons ago. I'm happy our team will do OYSA.
        Girls OPL B = Girls OYSA A[/QUOTE]

Sorry but no. OPL is all but non existent now.

Comment

I liked OPL when it was what is was two fall seasons ago. I'm happy our team will do OYSA.
          Girls OPL B = Girls OYSA A[/QUOTE]

you must not have looked at the most recent tourney at THUSC....

All of Lake O and THUSC and FCPDX "A" teams got throttled by "B" teams from other clubs.

Comment

All of Lake O and THUSC and FCPDX "A" teams got throttled by "B" teams from other clubs.[/QUOTE]

Details please on where this "throttling" took place. There were hardly any OYSA teams there, 3 total across 6 age groups...

Comment

No kidding. You know something is wrong when people actively root against local teams when they travel. It exemplifies what is wrong with Oregon soccer and the terrible atmosphere the Timbers and TA have created. Shame on whoever posted that and shame on the Timbers.
              Sorry, but the shame goes both ways...there is just as much if not more hater comments posted from the OPL side. It is a stupid atmosphere that has been created by these two factions, hopefully folks will realize this, put down their hatchets, and just play soccer.

Comment

Sorry, but the shame goes both ways...there is just as much if not more hater comments posted from the OPL side. It is a stupid atmosphere that has been created by these two factions, hopefully folks will realize this, put down their hatchets, and just play soccer.
                You must be terrible at math. Just look at the tile of the threads. The Timbers and TA clearly use this site to spread misinformation.

Comment

You must be terrible at math. Just look at the tile of the threads. The Timbers and TA clearly use this site to spread misinformation.
                  So we will just disregard all the anti TA threads, all the Timbers are focused on world conquest threads, and the whole thread about holding the liars accountable...?

My point is the atmosphere around Oregon youth soccer has been created by nut cases on both sides, there has been this attempt to make one side more virtuous than the other, going both ways.

The way to solve this is both sides putting down their weapons, and realizing youth soccer IS A GAME! PLAYED BY KIDS, ALL WE DO AS ADULTS IS SCREW IT UP

Comment

So we will just disregard all the anti TA threads, all the Timbers are focused on world conquest threads, and the whole thread about holding the liars accountable...?

My point is the atmosphere around Oregon youth soccer has been created by nut cases on both sides, there has been this attempt to make one side more virtuous than the other, going both ways.

The way to solve this is both sides putting down their weapons, and realizing youth soccer IS A GAME! PLAYED BY KIDS, ALL WE DO AS ADULTS IS SCREW IT UP
                    Stop whining. The **** you're complaining about is in response to the lies and attacks coming from the Timbers.

The adults screwing up soccer are the Timbers and TA. Remember that it was GW, Cony, and Bain who originally led the exit out of OYSA and formed the OPL. These are the SAME people leading the next split back to OYSA except this one is even more divisive. These are the people manipulating soccer. These are the people screwing soccer up for our kids. Thee are the people who need to be kicked to the curb!

Comment

All of Lake O and THUSC and FCPDX "A" teams got throttled by "B" teams from other clubs.[/QUOTE]

Looks like FCSC's99b team got beat yesterday by THUSC c team.

Comment

Sorry but no. OPL is all but non existent now.[/QUOTE]

OPL will be much higher quality. Your just trolling.

Comment

Sorry but no. OPL is all but non existent now.
                          OPL will be much higher quality. Your just trolling.[/QUOTE]

How is that even remotely possible?

Comment

FCSC on to the National Championship

Onyx did not make it -

Comment

FCSC on to the National Championship

Onyx did not make it -
                              With players she just picked up at tryouts. Doesn't really count when they didn't get the team their in the first place.

Comment

With players she just picked up at tryouts. Doesn't really count when they didn't get the team their in the first place.
                                Max 3 new players allowed. How many new players did they take?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X