Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A REAL State Cup

I say the ECNL teams and the Academy play a round robin and we have a undisputed State Champion at the associated ages.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I say the ECNL teams and the Academy play a round robin and we have a undisputed State Champion at the associated ages.
    There is only one age and the foundation of the academy team has pretty much won it every year that the teams were all together in OPL. Case closed I guess.

Comment

There is only one age and the foundation of the academy team has pretty much won it every year that the teams were all together in OPL. Case closed I guess.
      You already know who has made the Academy team? After 1 of 4 tryouts?

Comment

Going forward

I was talking about going forward not just this year. Next year there will be more Academy ages and their domination is not as well established.

I know you like to pop off about the most rare of rare things a WST team that can beat either an FCP or THIUSC team so I guess I would have to remind you of a team called Onyx that would be in a similar position to this years 16 Copa's.

The point was to have a way to really determine the best in the state!

Comment

I was talking about going forward not just this year. Next year there will be more Academy ages and their domination is not as well established.

I know you like to pop off about the most rare of rare things a WST team that can beat either an FCP or THIUSC team so I guess I would have to remind you of a team called Onyx that would be in a similar position to this years 16 Copa's.

Don't bank on there be more Academy teams next year. If they can maintain 1 team for more than a year that will be a major accomplishment.

Comment

Don't bank on there be more Academy teams next year. If they can maintain 1 team for more than a year that will be a major accomplishment.
            As will the ECNL teams winning more than 2 games.

Comment

As will the ECNL teams winning more than 2 games.
              That would be 2 more than the Academy will win against national level competition...

Comment

What's with the attitude. You asked a question and it was pretty much factually answered. CU ECNL will be made up of mostly THUSC girls and a couple CO girls. FC will be made up of FC girls and the Academy will have a base made up of the WST girls. These aren't secrets. Practically every year the three teams have played in State Cup, WST has won. THUSC and FC have never won it. LO won it at U11 and SS at U12. And since there is only one academy team, why should I assume you are talking about two years from now when there are two academy teams?

Comment

What's with the attitude. You asked a question and it was pretty much factually answered. CU ECNL will be made up of mostly THUSC girls and a couple CO girls. FC will be made up of FC girls and the Academy will have a base made up of the WST girls. These aren't secrets. Practically every year the three teams have played in State Cup, WST has won. THUSC and FC have never won it. LO won it at U11 and SS at U12. And since there is only one academy team, why should I assume you are talking about two years from now when there are two academy teams?
                  Can players do both ECNL and Academy?

Comment

Not and go to school

Can players do both ECNL and Academy?
                    No. Both systems practice during the same season.

Comment

No. Both systems practice during the same season.
                      Yeah, but discovery players don't practice with the ECNL they just show up and play.

Comment

Yeah, but discovery players don't practice with the ECNL they just show up and play.
                        I don't think the local ECNL clubs will allow that with local girls. At least not yet.

I can see the logic for high level players heading north. You pay $500 for academy and practice local. Then you pay $600 to Crossfire Premier or Washington Premier and your kids travel cost and it is not a bad deal.

Comment

I suppose if you were from Vantucky as a Discovery player, you might be able to pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by Marbull View Post
                            I suppose if you were from Vantucky as a Discovery player, you might be able to pull it off
                            And what those Seattle ECNL teams discovered is that those Vantucky players aren't very good.

Comment

Consistently Wrong

Do you ever get embarrassed being so consistently WRONG?

If you actually knew any "discovery players" you would know that they do regularly practice with the team.

The fact that you did not know this should disqualify any of your comments about the ECNL from being taken as anything other than the ranting's of an HATER!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X