X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good trick given her accomplsihements

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you know there is no defense from an actual Copa parent. You never know who is posting on here. And I don't think any of us need the condesending posts about how to get an offer. I do know that it means a lot to have a coach who really goes to bat for you and whose word means something. And just so you know, TE is well known outsider of the Pac 12. I hate to tell you this but ACC, Big 12, Big 10, WCC, .... coaches know who is on the WNT. I have a friend who is a coach in another state and she never played on the WNT but did play ACC. The coaches she knows are amazing and she's met them via playing and via coaching clinics and via networking. She knows of Tina and gave her a big endorsement. She doesn't have any idea who Kibwe is. I think when Tina gets contacted by the coach of a school and gives a strong recommendation for a player, it means a lot.
    If that was true she would not be at Salmon Creek making peanuts. Coaches with the type of clout you "think" she has are not messing around with small time clubs and having to cheat or massage the system to be successful in the process.

I'm going to do an experiment with your claim of recognition Monday and e-mail the 8 coaches who showed interest in my DD and ask them what they think of the Coach TE.

Comment

Yes a Copa parent did those things or yes we are buying the resume.

So you are hanging your hat on her ODP experience? What was that exactly?

I don't have a DD at this age but if I did I would have done my research on BOTH.

TE getting her paws into ODP is why my DD is not going to play this year. It was not a good experience for her.

Comment

If that was true she would not be at Salmon Creek making peanuts. Coaches with the type of clout you "think" she has are not messing around with small time clubs and having to cheat or massage the system to be successful in the process.

I'm going to do an experiment with your claim of recognition Monday and e-mail the 8 coaches who showed interest in my DD and ask them what they think of the Coach TE.
        You question why she is still at Salmon Creek and why she hasn't moved on, yet she did move on, to the Thorns, but that's apparently a reason to question her. Strange logic. And have you looked at the news stories on her? She was asked to play for the Thorns again this year, but she turned them down because she wanted to focus on coaching. So that is what she is doing. And then, you question why she has stayed at Salmon Creek.

Comment

TE getting her paws into ODP is why my DD is not going to play this year. It was not a good experience for her.
          That means your dd is a 97 and that team wasn't very good. So, we take your perception in perspective.

Comment

Hmms lets look at the record

You question why she is still at Salmon Creek and why she hasn't moved on, yet she did move on, to the Thorns, but that's apparently a reason to question her. Strange logic. And have you looked at the news stories on her? She was asked to play for the Thorns again this year, but she turned them down because she wanted to focus on coaching. So that is what she is doing. And then, you question why she has stayed at Salmon Creek.
            So you are saying that you went with the Academy because they are more likely to delivery that college introduction/offer than CU of FCP. So looking at the RECORD we see over 200 D1 offers made and accepted between the two clubs. Now how many has the Thorns delivered? How many has TE delivered?

Yep yep yep makes total sense to go with the one with ZERO results over the two with REAL results.....UFB

Comment

So you are saying that you went with the Academy because they are more likely to delivery that college introduction/offer than CU of FCP. So looking at the RECORD we see over 200 D1 offers made and accepted between the two clubs. Now how many has the Thorns delivered? How many has TE delivered?

Yep yep yep makes total sense to go with the one with ZERO results over the two with REAL results.....UFB
              Have you seen the two teams? You'd understand why no one would move.

Comment

Have you seen the two teams? You'd understand why no one would move.
                So if two or three of the Copa girls moved they wouldn't get better?

Comment

So if two or three of the Copa girls moved they wouldn't get better?
                  They would be in a much better situation but they would have to drive more than 10 minutes to practice and miss the team BBQs. Crazy group of parents on that team for sure.
                  My favorite is when the dad gets on here and cries where were you when we needed you to help our team. Somebody forgot to tell him that his team is ok not great, I mean his daughters team. A few would do well to make a move

Comment

They would be in a much better situation but they would have to drive more than 10 minutes to practice and miss the team BBQs. Crazy group of parents on that team for sure.
                    My favorite is when the dad gets on here and cries where were you when we needed you to help our team. Somebody forgot to tell him that his team is ok not great, I mean his daughters team. A few would do well to make a move
                    Based upon how they played, I don't think they needed anyone's help to get better. I think it would have been the other players that got better by being on that team rather than the team improving. But that's just my observation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X