Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They say they are "the best" at the age and do not need the exposure that the ECNL will provide because they have a bunch of offers.

To that I say awesome now tell us which ones?

I have never known a team/club to keep these things secret. These are the accomplishments that clubs use to prove they have great coaches and programs to recruit/attract other players to the system.

The teams/clubs silence can only be interpreted as an admission that the accepted offers do not exist or are to institutions that do not create much "buzz".
    Maybe. Or, unlike you, these people have better things to do with their life than to spend their time sharing information with some anonymous poster who has way to much interest in young girls.

If you care that much, go talk to their coach.

Comment

Not he point but better than any girl on this team!
      No. You're asking the U16 parents to be precise...but you can't even do it yourself! Please get a life! You are annoying...and my daughter isn't even on this team! The U16 team has a lot of talent....give them the recognition they deserve. And while you're at it, tell us the name of your incredibe team!

Comment

My DD's team is not the one BRAGGING

No. You're asking the U16 parents to be precise...but you can't even do it yourself! Please get a life! You are annoying...and my daughter isn't even on this team! The U16 team has a lot of talent....give them the recognition they deserve. And while you're at it, tell us the name of your incredibe team!
        My DD's team has not been bragging about how they are the best at the age in the area and don't need the exposure of the ECNL. My DD's team has not made the claim that they have many verbal commitments which is why I am asking to know which schools.

But since you asked it's only fair that I give the answer: Five D1 commits (PAC12, Big Sky, WAC, Mt. West) with five plus exploring interest at D1 & 2 schools heading into the summer tourney season.

Comment

My DD's team has not been bragging about how they are the best at the age in the area and don't need the exposure of the ECNL. My DD's team has not made the claim that they have many verbal commitments which is why I am asking to know which schools.

But since you asked it's only fair that I give the answer: Five D1 commits (PAC12, Big Sky, WAC, Mt. West) with five plus exploring interest at D1 & 2 schools heading into the summer tourney season.
          Please tell us the name of this incredible team. And did they do this via ECNL? There are no ECNL teams here so either you traveled, or did it without ECNL (which seems contrary to your claims) or you are lying. I suspect the last. But please answer. We'd all like to know.

Comment

Please tell us the name of this incredible team. And did they do this via ECNL? There are no ECNL teams here so either you traveled, or did it without ECNL (which seems contrary to your claims) or you are lying. I suspect the last. But please answer. We'd all like to know.
            Not going to name them but they are a well traveled team for the past 4 years and will have spent more than the projected Academy budget after then end of this years Summer tourney season.

Comment

They say they are "the best" at the age and do not need the exposure that the ECNL will provide because they have a bunch of offers.

To that I say awesome now tell us which ones?

I have never known a team/club to keep these things secret. These are the accomplishments that clubs use to prove they have great coaches and programs to recruit/attract other players to the system.

The teams/clubs silence can only be interpreted as an admission that the accepted offers do not exist or are to institutions that do not create much "buzz".
              Who cares if someone thinks they don't need ECNL to achieve their goals. There is no denying ECNL is expensive and there are major unknowns and much uncertainty about the ECNL teams locally. So why do you care if a bunch of girls would prefer to stay together rather than go to ECNL. And if people don't want to talk about their offers than more power to them. Who cares where they are from. Your "buzz" comment is quite comical. Maybe a girl has an offer to Willamette University, but that is her dream school. Who cares what you think. And I have no idea where these girls have offers and am making up Willamette as an example only. What's it going to take to satisfy you? What if the answer is ACC, PAC 12, WCC, .... Are you going to be satisfied or attack like so many on this board?

Comment

Not going to name them but they are a well traveled team for the past 4 years and will have spent more than the projected Academy budget after then end of this years Summer tourney season.
                So basically you are lying. That's what we thought.

Comment

Why do you care then

Who cares if someone thinks they don't need ECNL to achieve their goals. There is no denying ECNL is expensive and there are major unknowns and much uncertainty about the ECNL teams locally. So why do you care if a bunch of girls would prefer to stay together rather than go to ECNL. And if people don't want to talk about their offers than more power to them. Who cares where they are from. Your "buzz" comment is quite comical. Maybe a girl has an offer to Willamette University, but that is her dream school. Who cares what you think. And I have no idea where these girls have offers and am making up Willamette as an example only. What's it going to take to satisfy you? What if the answer is ACC, PAC 12, WCC, .... Are you going to be satisfied or attack like so many on this board?
                  If I were to use your argument on you why do you care if I'm calling them out for making claims? Why do you care if they are getting called out? See how that works?

Da point is that a few of their parents have a notion that their DD's are better off individually sticking together as a team. If so the Academy is not a benefit to them as there will be new high quality players vying for very limited playing time.

I also know that 3-4 of their players college careers would benefit from stepping up to play with the CU team which would make that team very competitive in the ECNL this year.

Comment

If I were to use your argument on you why do you care if I'm calling them out for making claims? Why do you care if they are getting called out? See how that works?

Da point is that a few of their parents have a notion that their DD's are better off individually sticking together as a team. If so the Academy is not a benefit to them as there will be new high quality players vying for very limited playing time.

I also know that 3-4 of their players college careers would benefit from stepping up to play with the CU team which would make that team very competitive in the ECNL this year.
                    Stepping up to play with the CU team? more like, stepping down to play with CU!

Comment

You can't blame Kibbwe and Tom for trying.

Comment

You can't blame Kibbwe and Tom for trying.
                        Change coach and Westside hits will show up

Comment

Yes up from FWRL.

Comment

Change coach and Westside hits will show up
                            Tom is coaching the u14 and u15. WST needs to end their OBSESSION with Tom and THUSC. It's beyond ridiculous.

It's pretty ridiculous to be committing at u16. It's a year too early. Poor advice from their coaches.

Oh yea..... This wonder u16 team still can't beat onyx.

Comment

Yes up from FWRL.
                              Interesting. At his age group, the teams in FWRL were significantly better than NWCL. Just look at RCL results and state cup results. This team won FWRL and how did our ECNL designated teams do in NWCL? Wait until they play ECNL teams on a regular basis.

Comment

Interesting. At his age group, the teams in FWRL were significantly better than NWCL. Just look at RCL results and state cup results. This team won FWRL and how did our ECNL designated teams do in NWCL? Wait until they play ECNL teams on a regular basis.
                                First, I would say the top tier ECNL teams hands down will beat any age vs. OR ECNL teams. However, THUSC as a club has a winning record vs. ECNL teams so I think they will be fine.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X