Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Translation: I am waiting for you to lose so that I can tell you how medicore you are and how you don't measure up to other teams and how you don't deserve to be credited for getting to Surf and getting a win.
    Sure took a thumping from Dallas Kicks...

Comment

Where is THUSC 00 and FC 00's? Oh thats right, they had to buy their way into getting competition......Better run than fight i suppose.
      Huh? I don't even know what you are trying to say.

Comment

Sure took a thumping from Dallas Kicks...
        Who, what?

Comment

Where is THUSC 00 and FC 00's? Oh thats right, they had to buy their way into getting competition......Better run than fight i suppose.
          Last hurrah for Nemesis 00's. Some of them will be in ECNL next year and the rest will be playing 3rd division...

Comment

Great job on the 1st win. This must be your first time at Surf. I will hold my comments after you play all your pool play games.
            Great job on getting to Surf, it is a great tourney. However you are a complete TOOL for coming in here after 1 game. Looks like you got your arse handed to you in the 2nd game.

Comment

Great job on getting to Surf, it is a great tourney. However you are a complete TOOL for coming in here after 1 game. Looks like you got your arse handed to you in the 2nd game.
              Yikes!
              4-0'to #3 in the country?

Comment

Yikes!
                4-0'to #3 in the country?
                But Tina told us her team was #1???

Comment

But Tina told us her team was #1???
                  Not even close.......
                  Maybe #1 in PDX metro

Comment

Last hurrah for Nemesis 00's. Some of them will be in ECNL next year and the rest will be playing 3rd division...
                    I bet ecnl teams lose players to nemesis next year easily. Even Eastside could draw a few

Comment

I bet ecnl teams lose players to nemesis next year easily. Even Eastside could draw a few
                      Funny. There are already girls driving past FCSC and Eastside to play out west. I doubt the trend will reverse in direction.

Comment

To play against who? Dream on if you think any top players are in OYSA next year.

Comment

There will be a lot of talent is OYSA next year. There is now.

Comment

There will be a lot of talent is OYSA next year. There is now.
                            Agreed. Will only get better!

Comment

To play against who? Dream on if you think any top players are in OYSA next year.
                              Looks to me like oysa teams have earned the right to play against good teams and they are right now. At this point the Ecnl teams in this age group are a joke and would get rocked in their own state. Sounds like an idiot idea to pay 10k to play defense every game.

Sounds a little stupid huh? But let's keep thinking you are so cal blues Ecnl.

Comment

Looks to me like oysa teams have earned the right to play against good teams and they are right now. At this point the Ecnl teams in this age group are a joke and would get rocked in their own state. Sounds like an idiot idea to pay 10k to play defense every game.

Sounds a little stupid huh? But let's keep thinking you are so cal blues Ecnl.
                                And you keep thinking OYSA teams are good. Hope it helps you sleep at night.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X