Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SW Washington Soccer Talk

Instead of using the FCSC for SW Washington soccer talk. Let's not make it Club specific and generalize it to all clubs in SW Washington. Now you can still bash on SC if you like, but let's not discriminate against one specific club.

Here's where we left off...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unregistered
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like anyone gives a rip what VUSA thinks! Who cares about VUSA respect? Morals and ethics and you have Sunny as your DOC? He's one of the biggest sleeze balls in youth soccer. Right up there with Tommy of THUSC ..... once you mentione VUSA respect your entire arguement went out the window.

I rest my case. Please pray that Victor is allowed to coach your team because no other team wants your kid based on YOU the parent.

Its pretty clear that you don't need to be clear at heart to recognize that Victor is a baddie, Gary is even worse for hiring him, and YOU sir are a moron because you support a kid biter.

Principles, do you have any?

What are you talking about? I have nothing to do with Victor or Salmon Creek, nor does my kid?
    I just find your holy - er - than - thou VUSA self righteous attitude unbelievably hypocritical.
    I'm sure Victor and Joe have their issues (don't know / don't care) but Sunny is no angel himself. So while you throw VUSA "respect" around its laughable! Respect is earned and VUSA is no better than any other club.
    And yes I have principles. One of which is to point out the BS you spew.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Instead of using the FCSC for SW Washington soccer talk. Let's not make it Club specific and generalize it to all clubs in SW Washington. Now you can still bash on SC if you like, but let's not discriminate against one specific club.
      I don't think anyone discriminated, I think SC and Joe brought almost all of those comments and pages upon themselves.

Might as well call it FCSC part II or "you will not believe what Joe did this time" : )

Comment

Sunny's not the worst

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Unregistered
        LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Like anyone gives a rip what VUSA thinks! Who cares about VUSA respect? Morals and ethics and you have Sunny as your DOC? He's one of the biggest sleeze balls in youth soccer.
        Sunny definitely has his issues, honesty being one of them, but he pales in comparison with some of the parents. Having to deal, on a daily basis, with some of these idiots would make just about anyone act like Sunny does.

Comment

Sunny definitely has his issues, honesty being one of them, but he pales in comparison with some of the parents. Having to deal, on a daily basis, with some of these idiots would make just about anyone act like Sunny does.
          Is he related to Victor?

Comment

Is it just by chance or reason that more loons settled in the Vancouver area? Take the Oregon trail. If you are insane, turn north when you get about 40 miles from the mouth of the Columbia. If normal, turn south. Soccer wise anyway.

Comment

Is it just by chance or reason that more loons settled in the Vancouver area? Take the Oregon trail. If you are insane, turn north when you get about 40 miles from the mouth of the Columbia. If normal, turn south. Soccer wise anyway.
              You mean... if you are crappy turn south. Soccer wise anyway.

Comment

You mean... if you are crappy turn south. Soccer wise anyway.
                No, I think most of the "crappy" ended up in east Vantucky

Comment

No, I think most of the "crappy" ended up in east Vantucky
                  Oregon must REALLY be crappy at soccer then... Considering the only competition is north.

Comment

This is exactly the reason why he stays in power, people give him excuses. A real leader does have to deal with issues, but over time the cause of the issues diminishes. Sunny is a soccer coach who has a position that neither his knowledge or leadership warrants.

If you have any question of this, attend one of his coaches meetings. I have interns who are more organized, more respected and achieve higher relative results (and by the way can make a formula in excel).

Comment

Sunny and W**C, Path forward?

okay, so its W**C, but regardless Sunny and VUSA at heart, it is an organization that we as in the community of promoting player development and team soccer cannot support.

There is talent...but no scruples, morals or even an ethical compass.

I implore those who have group management, collaborative negotiation and community development skills, to seek willing leaders-yes they do exist in Vantucky-even one DOC exhibits these qualities-1/5 aint bad!, some here and across the pond (not referencing the columbia-the Atlantic!) that are dedicated and willing to help those with heart, ethics and focus to rise and start a new club in SW Washington.

Enough of the bashing, dissatisfied players, parents, start talking and find a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

okay, so its W**C, but regardless Sunny and VUSA at heart, it is an organization that we as in the community of promoting player development and team soccer cannot support.

There is talent...but no scruples, morals or even an ethical compass.

I implore those who have group management, collaborative negotiation and community development skills, to seek willing leaders-yes they do exist in Vantucky-even one DOC exhibits these qualities-1/5 aint bad!, some here and across the pond (not referencing the columbia-the Atlantic!) that are dedicated and willing to help those with heart, ethics and focus to rise and start a new club in SW Washington.

Enough of the bashing, dissatisfied players, parents, start talking and find a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Pacific FC was a club started just for this. They wanted every kid to be able to play at a high level without putting their parents into a second mortgage scenario. Most everyone is a volunteer, coaches/managers, and the DOC.

The biggest problem with them is they are small fries compared to the other clubs in SW WA. The Timbers and FCSC spend all their time bashing this small club and continuing to show no morals or ethics in running their own clubs.

I think our only salvation will be for Xfire WA to come down and bring that level of coordination and directing to SW WA. Hold people accountable, share coaching and tactics, allow SW WA to play with the big boys.

Comment

Pacific FC was a club started just for this. They wanted every kid to be able to play at a high level without putting their parents into a second mortgage scenario. Most everyone is a volunteer, coaches/managers, and the DOC.

The biggest problem with them is they are small fries compared to the other clubs in SW WA. The Timbers and FCSC spend all their time bashing this small club and continuing to show no morals or ethics in running their own clubs.

I think our only salvation will be for Xfire WA to come down and bring that level of coordination and directing to SW WA. Hold people accountable, share coaching and tactics, allow SW WA to play with the big boys.
                          You need to get WashT kicked out of the RCL before any other RCL club like Xfire Premier or WPFC will attempt to "move into" Clark county. They are on their way out the door all by themselves, but there's still more bungling to do before they are completely out.

Comment

You need to get WashT kicked out of the RCL before any other RCL club like Xfire Premier or WPFC will attempt to "move into" Clark county. They are on their way out the door all by themselves, but there's still more bungling to do before they are completely out.
                            ^^^ Brilliant. They already lost their voting rights. How can the people of SW WA help force the RCL to boot them completely?

Comment

^^^ Brilliant. They already lost their voting rights. How can the people of SW WA help force the RCL to boot them completely?
                              Given the entire are is full of inbreds and idiots, I won't be surprised if the rest of the state votes to move the state line about 25 miles north and let the area become the 51st state.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X