Your Welcome.

Signed
    "The real THUSC MOM"
    Accept no substitutes!

Comment

What are the odds?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Now that's funny.
      What are the odds that the ECNL Hater had to look up the meaning of prevaricator...3 to 1?

Comment

She's a he!

Your Welcome.

Signed
        "The real THUSC MOM"
        Accept no substitutes!
        Not only is she a he but he wears Khaki's!

Comment

What are the odds that the ECNL Hater had to look up the meaning of prevaricator...3 to 1?
          100% chance that you looked it up before posting and 100% chance that ECNL lover learned a new word and has been anxiously awaiting to present it to us here. I, for one, am deeply impressed.

Comment

I know that it's difficult for you to believe that there is more than one person to take your troll bait and call out the liars but if you learned to read for content and patterns you would see it wasn't me you misogynistic prevaricator!
            No. It's not that difficult to believe that there are multiple people who are so tied to ECNL that the smallest slight can cause them to go into cardiac arrest. It's a fun ride. And by the way, I know you are not a THUSC mom. No, you are a LO doctor who's daughter is going to finally get to play on a team who you think is relevant. Silly you.

Comment

I'm usually just a reader of this website. I had to respond to the "fancy" word application. I have a journalism degree (class of 92) from one of the best schools on the country, read 2-3 books a week, heavy on history, social science, physics and astronomy, and my husband is an English prof. I'd say I'm rather knowledgable and my husband is a genuine word nerd. Neither of us have ever heard of that word and have no idea what it means. Not going to look it up either.

Using big words doesn't make one intelligent. Applying basic building blocks in an artful and thoughtful way is a greater sign of intelligence. Like a chef using basic ingredients to create something magical.

Best of luck to you. Sorry to interrupt.

Comment

Wait, using big words, doesn't it make me look smart?

Comment

I'm usually just a reader of this website. I had to respond to the "fancy" word application. I have a journalism degree (class of 92) from one of the best schools on the country, read 2-3 books a week, heavy on history, social science, physics and astronomy, and my husband is an English prof. I'd say I'm rather knowledgable and my husband is a genuine word nerd. Neither of us have ever heard of that word and have no idea what it means. Not going to look it up either.

Using big words doesn't make one intelligent. Applying basic building blocks in an artful and thoughtful way is a greater sign of intelligence. Like a chef using basic ingredients to create something magical.

Haha. Thusc mom called out by a librarian. Careful Miss, Thusc mom might burst a vein and go off on a tirade. ECNL is the best thing that ever happened to her b team player.

Comment

Hyperbole and conjecture.

Comment

Respond to your own fake post often?

Haha. Thusc mom called out by a librarian. Careful Miss, Thusc mom might burst a vein and go off on a tirade. ECNL is the best thing that ever happened to her b team player.
                      Since you have a graduate degree in prevarication I have to tip my hat to you to take the time to make up such a long winded fake persona so that you can respond to it and claiming some credibility. Any person with a college degree knows what that word means. The clue to the authenticity of the post was "and I'm not going to look it up either".

Have a nice say,

The real THUSC mom
                      Accept no substitutes!

Comment

Since you have a graduate degree in prevarication I have to tip my hat to you to take the time to make up such a long winded fake persona so that you can respond to it and claiming some credibility. Any person with a college degree knows what that word means. The clue to the authenticity of the post was "and I'm not going to look it up either".

Have a nice say,

The real THUSC mom
                        Accept no substitutes!
                        You got called out by a librarian. And there are many people on here posting responses to your long winded logic lacking diatribes. So tell us, which ECNL team are you on. Wait let me guess. U17 CU and you played for CO? So tell us, any schools shown any interest in her? No?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered

Nobody is anonymous.

Comment

I did nine years of college and have no idea what that word means.

Comment

Nobody is anonymous.
                              Hey, you weasel. That's me!

Comment

Nine years of University Phoenix eh?

I did nine years of college and have no idea what that word means.
                                Well those for profit diploma mills don't have any reason to rush you out the door now do they!

If you are too lazy to look it up I'm not going to lift a key stroke either!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X