Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catering

Get a hotel meeting room and order in from Pasta Pronto. It's great food, and right around the corner. You won't be disappointed.

Comment

It's really hard to say because so many teams have so many rules. Depends on what your club allows.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        In all my travels with basketball, football and soccer teams pizza places seem to be the best fit. Big, open and you place one order instead of 30 separate orders and it's really informal. A pizza comes and everyone grabs a slice while the next is on the way. It's not the most elegant dining or the healthiest, but it's where I always steer our teams.
        Yeah. Pizza. Always great game food.

Comment

When do schedules come out?

Comment

When do schedules come out?
            Ask your coach or DOC.

Comment

Yeah. Pizza. Always great game food.
              Not health food for sure, but if you are looking for a place to linger for 2 hours and enjoy each others company it works as well as most dining options.

If you are looking for game fuel the night before the championship game probably not the best option.

Comment

Ask your coach or DOC.
                better yet - look at the website.... that's how your coach or team manager will find out.

Comment

I love open forums. Random comments abound. Nice job welcoming those from out state, we always step up to the plate in Oregon.

Comment

Did anyone notice the new Ford dealership over in Beaverton?

Comment

Any chance there would be some healthier options? Pizza would be great for the final day but we like to instill a healthy diet during the games

Comment

Any chance there would be some healthier options? Pizza would be great for the final day but we like to instill a healthy diet during the games
                        They have a sale on leaf spinach at Winco.

Comment

I have yet to find a restsurant that can accomodate 30-60 with healthy food. Most restaurants have too much salt and fat. I would use the meeting room or a park and provide your own food.

Comment

Figure out the specifics and I am sure you can find it. There are a ton of different restaurants. Veg-heavy, take them to a sweet Tomato or somewhere (they also have good proteins) The challenge I have always run into when our team travels is breakfast. Probably good to make sure your hotel has breakfast provided...

Comment

Figure out the specifics and I am sure you can find it. There are a ton of different restaurants. Veg-heavy, take them to a sweet Tomato or somewhere (they also have good proteins) The challenge I have always run into when our team travels is breakfast. Probably good to make sure your hotel has breakfast provided...
                              I thought about sweet tomatoes but honestly other than the salad basics, it's not very good and heavy on the salt.

Seating for that many people is going to be a challenge.

There are a couple of food cart pods that have good food and relatively healthy. Lots of out door seating.

Laughing Planet is very healthy and have locations that can seat a lot of people. Call ahead.

Comment

Good food, healthy, reasonable prices and big enough for a crowd:

http://laughingplanetcafe.com/locations/

they are slow though so I'd make arrangements ahead of time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X