Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yuma Arizona was his stop before Oregon...close kind of to California.

You idiots are amazing.
    Dang! I thought San Diego was part of California.

“That’s kind of cruel and unusual against Kansas City, but I really don’t care,” said Barrett, 28, a San Diego native and UCLA grad who was a reserve in New England last season. “I’m glad to be a part of that.”

Comment

I'd rather us give all sorts of aid to the illegal immigrants, at least they work. I'd rather us give things to the people who will go out and bust their butt rather than the homeless and ghetto residents who want handouts so they can remain lazy.
      Our government loves handouts....others should follow.

Comment

Our government loves handouts....others should follow.
        I find it so funny my company has lots of openings for good paying jobs and we struggle to find qualified applicants. And the qualifications aren't that difficult. Yet I drive around Portland or walk downtown and the place is full of people who want handouts. They work harder to remain lazy than they would have to with a full time job that would have them living pretty well.

Comment

How much do you pay?

I find it so funny my company has lots of openings for good paying jobs and we struggle to find qualified applicants. And the qualifications aren't that difficult. Yet I drive around Portland or walk downtown and the place is full of people who want handouts. They work harder to remain lazy than they would have to with a full time job that would have them living pretty well.
          I hope that you realize that the majority of these people on the street have mental disabilities that would keep you from hiring them and or they lack the education to function within a typical work environment. 99% of people do not choose to be homeless or poor. In fact studies of the poor in Oregon reveal that the vast majority of poor adults work harder than most in the upper reaches with two jobs long and work days six days a week.

Comment

I hope that you realize that the majority of these people on the street have mental disabilities that would keep you from hiring them and or they lack the education to function within a typical work environment. 99% of people do not choose to be homeless or poor. In fact studies of the poor in Oregon reveal that the vast majority of poor adults work harder than most in the upper reaches with two jobs long and work days six days a week.
            Keep believing that. Mental disabilities is just a poor excuse for laziness.

Comment

Reporters can be idiots also

Dang! I thought San Diego was part of California.

“That’s kind of cruel and unusual against Kansas City, but I really don’t care,” said Barrett, 28, a San Diego native and UCLA grad who was a reserve in New England last season. “I’m glad to be a part of that.”
              If you want his cell number or even Chad's Mother Will supply for you in heartbeat so they can tell you where they lived prior to coming to Beaverton. Bad reporting is simply that.

Repeating it is just ignorance...which you can excused for.

Comment

If you want his cell number or even Chad's Mother Will supply for you in heartbeat so they can tell you where they lived prior to coming to Beaverton. Bad reporting is simply that.

Repeating it is just ignorance...which you can excused for.
                Take a look at my previous post.

I didn't say he never lived in AZ prior to Beaverton.

I just said that he is from California.

Ask Chad's mother where he developed his soccer skills. She will say California.

Being stupid is just being stupid which you obviously are.

Comment

Who cares. He's not the best player from Oregon whether he's from Oregon or not.

Comment

We all know the best female soccer player is from Onyx. No ifs, ands or doubts about it. We should all make plans for when they retire the Onyx name to the Wall o' Fame at THUSC. I'm just humbled to have been here in Oregon when this team was playing. Other than meeting Michael Jordan, this is the highlight of my life.

Comment

We all know the best female soccer player is from Onyx. No ifs, ands or doubts about it. We should all make plans for when they retire the Onyx name to the Wall o' Fame at THUSC. I'm just humbled to have been here in Oregon when this team was playing. Other than meeting Michael Jordan, this is the highlight of my life.
                      Your obsession is sick. Seek help.

Comment

not from cali

Chads Military dad had him live in UK playing GK for Watford FC as a young boy.followed by multiple stops across the united states.

Having breakast cereal in San Diego hardly makes him from Cali. You have some strange fascination the he is from Cali...

He calls Oregon Home where he grrw up with his mother and sister.

Next genius please.

Comment

Chads Military dad had him live in UK playing GK for Watford FC as a young boy.followed by multiple stops across the united states.

Having breakast cereal in San Diego hardly makes him from Cali. You have some strange fascination the he is from Cali...

He calls Oregon Home where he grrw up with his mother and sister.

Next genius please.
                          I just spoke to Chad. He considers himself a California native which is why he chose to play for UCLA.

You are free to call him up and ask.

Comment

I spoke to this Chad as well

Even had me check out his webpage. :)

http://centerforsurfresearch.org/res...s/chad-nelson/

He does indeed consider himself a native cali-boy.

Pure Genius

Comment

I spoke to this Chad as well

Even had me check out his webpage. :)

http://centerforsurfresearch.org/res...s/chad-nelson/

He does indeed consider himself a native cali-boy.

Pure Genius

Comment

Rubio Rubin made his professional debut today for the FC Utrecht first team. Started and played the full 90 in a 2-1 win. Awesome.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X