X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the Personality

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every time Tina's name gets brought up by the ECNL crowd they talk about how bad she is yet those same folks all claim how great Tom is. Or haven't you been paying attention?

I have to tell you my dd is excited about Tina and compared to the alternative over at CU, it's not even a close call as to who the better coach is. CU did themselves and huge disservice by not naming Gaff, Rosie or even Rochelle as the coach of that team. Huge mistake.
    There is no way to make that judgment based upon a her coaching history. You may not like Kibwe but his COACHING credentials are equal to or better than Tina's with less drama or controversy.

Just be honest in justifying as a personality choice as there is no credible reason to reach your conclusion based upon just coaching.

Comment

They are moving on. They are moving to the ECNL. http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/im...ons/icon12.gif
      I don't think these players will be able to afford the ECNL travel.

Comment

I don't think these players will be able to afford the ECNL travel.
        You don't think do you?

Comment

Every time Tina's name gets brought up by the ECNL crowd they talk about how bad she is yet those same folks all claim how great Tom is. Or haven't you been paying attention?

I have to tell you my dd is excited about Tina and compared to the alternative over at CU, it's not even a close call as to who the better coach is. CU did themselves and huge disservice by not naming Gaff, Rosie or even Rochelle as the coach of that team. Huge mistake.
          Why did CU overlook the three coaches you name above?

Comment

2 of 3 are CU coaches

Why did CU overlook the three coaches you name above?
            Only Gaff was not asked to coach a ECNL team. AC should have been named as the head coach but then what excuse would the Copa parents have had?

Comment

Only Gaff was not asked to coach a ECNL team. AC should have been named as the head coach but then what excuse would the Copa parents have had?
              Which would mean your daughter would be looking for a team right now.

Comment

Can you imagine Hillsboro SC sending a team to npl national tourney next year?
                It is possible with the depleted pol league.

The npl nationals is loaded with top five teams in the country how are the B teams going to compete?

Comment

The npl nationals is loaded with top five teams in the country how are the B teams going to compete?

Are you drunk?? can you read what you just typed?? what is POL ????? I don't even know how to star with your second sentence. Your f'n stupid.

Comment

Better than the OYSA Timbers Rec+ teams.

Comment

OYSA sent a WST rec team to regionals this year on the girls side.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X