• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'd change a few of your picks and add goalies:
    Defenders - CL, NJ, TH, ACC
    Midfield - SW, SH, AKu, LW
    Forwards- AKh, TD, JN, ACH
    Goalies - NM and TM
    TD is at the top no question, and I would add SS from rivers to the midfielders. Rivers is looking very strong going into the second half.

Comment

TD is at the top no question, and I would add SS from rivers to the midfielders. Rivers is looking very strong going into the second half.
      TD can't even be compared to AKu. Ak has played in consiberal amount of games less and will pass TD in points. He also is a team player with 11 goals and 10 assists.

Comment

I'd change a few of your picks and add goalies:
        Defenders - CL, NJ, TH, ACC
        Midfield - SW, SH, AKu, LW
        Forwards- AKh, TD, JN, ACH
        Goalies - NM and TM
        Care to explain while MT from LA doesn't make the list. He has 8 goals and 3 assists as a midfielder. 19 points. SW and LW don't put up those kind of numbers. Also any reason why CH isn't on your list for defenders he is better than half of those kids.

Comment

Why does AP from LA make the GK list he has the best stats by far!

Comment

Yes, AK has a lot of assists. He also has 2 other academy players playing around him. Who is TD playing up top with? You can't fault him for that.

Comment

Why does AP from LA make the GK list he has the best stats by far!
              Why does AP from LA not***make the GK list he has the best stats by far!

Comment

Yes, AK has a lot of assists. He also has 2 other academy players playing around him. Who is TD playing up top with? You can't fault him for that.
                A good player makes others around him good. Thats what Ak is doing

Comment

Care to explain while MT from LA doesn't make the list. He has 8 goals and 3 assists as a midfielder. 19 points. SW and LW don't put up those kind of numbers. Also any reason why CH isn't on your list for defenders he is better than half of those kids.

SW has 17 points but Liam White has 3 and both are center defensive mids... it's not all about getting points

Comment

A good player makes others around him good. Thats what Ak is doing

TD has carried that team along with their defense throughout this entire year. He's played the entire season with something to prove to all of us.AK is a great player and has exceptional talent around him. He isn't making those players better...they were already good to begin with.

LA vs Rivers Wednesday for the title

Comment

So happy to see the ball licking scumbags of brooks got smacked around by LA. They should definitely be invited to the RL vs. Bell Hill pillowfight
                      They can have their parents pay for the pillows. Silk covers for all!

Comment

Top 3 Goalkeepers

Top 3 Goalkeepers in the league?

Comment

Who is your son?
                          I guess by Talking Soccer standards his name would be SB, haha! It feels strange to be calling my son a abbreviated name. I guess I should be preparing to hear my last name on TV in the coming years. I wonder what will happen if I am just minding my own business and then the announcer says my sons name while he is playing and I turn around but its just the TV. Crazy thought huh? I'm a little disappointed with the development system at Milton, my son has been doing well in practices but can't seem to find the field. Guess that goes to show the state of the ISL these days. Just so you all are updated, my family greatly appreciates your advice and counsel on this matter, we have been in contact with Sunderland and the academy director has agreed to have him on trial this February. We are thinking of making a blog to keep everyone updated. Will post soon when it is created!. Thanks everyone for your support and well wishes!

Comment

CH is listed as a midfielder on the LA website which was why I didn't include him. He is a very good player, I agree. Deadly accurate shot.

Comment

Top 3 Goalkeepers in the league?
                              NM of St Marks
                              TM of St Paul's
                              NS of Milton

Comment

I see interesting times ahead.
                                Front running LA could lose to Rivers, Nobles or BBN
                                Nobles could lose to Rivers, Lawrence, Middlesex or Milton
                                Rivers could lose to Lawrence, St Marks, or Nobles
                                Milton could lose to Nobles, BH, or Brooks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X