Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What options do we have to play soccer at north shore?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester Varsity coach runs a club. State champs last year and well respected.

Comment

NEFC Metro North had teams practicing in Concord, Bedford and Medford that drew kids from Arlington, Cambridge, Lexington. They would have a few NEP teams at different levels. Coaches were good however some have departed that region and or club so I’m not sure how good they are now. There are some Aztec & Stars teams that practice out of the Edge in Bedford. I would suggest checking out some practices. There might be even a few more clubs practicing out of the Edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        NEFC Metro North had teams practicing in Concord, Bedford and Medford that drew kids from Arlington, Cambridge, Lexington. They would have a few NEP teams at different levels. Coaches were good however some have departed that region and or club so I’m not sure how good they are now. There are some Aztec & Stars teams that practice out of the Edge in Bedford. I would suggest checking out some practices. There might be even a few more clubs practicing out of the Edge.
        Thanks! Checking the practice is a very good idea. I am new here, reading through these, and feeling the deep water. Maybe playing in the local town is the best idea now.

Comment

Thanks! Checking the practice is a very good idea. I am new here, reading through these, and feeling the deep water. Maybe playing in the local town is the best idea now.
          Sachems FC is the call then. Local, club, not too much pressure

Comment

I am the parent coordinator of SFC New England 2008 boys. We are based in Winchester. Team consists of players from Winchester, Arlington, Medford, Cambridge. We are always looking for new talent. If your boy birth year is 2008, I would like to get him to check out one of our practices. My email: yunli2004@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Comment

Aztec

Comment

Why you think that? Sorry for your mad life.
                As I said...I've seen this story many times. "...just moved here from the west coast."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X