X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have link to accepted teams?

Comment

Yea I driving to Weymouth 3 days so I CAN sit in my car and not watch my kid play.....foolish!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Yea I driving to Weymouth 3 days so I CAN sit in my car and not watch my kid play.....foolish!
        Pretty sure that in your case they like it better that way. You seem to have forgotten what kids playing soccer is about.

Comment

Pretty sure that in your case they like it better that way. You seem to have forgotten what kids playing soccer is about.
          Seriously you don't want to a atch your kid play. Let's all be real now, it is a huge bone of contention for many. Oh yea just buy live barn or something l Ike that and watch the game.

Not going or to happen, people will put a travel distance of games if they can't watch or have to sit in the car especially with Covid guidelines for businesses.

This is America games are for us. The Parent not the coaches or kids......

Comment

Your kid must suck or ride bench, if you don’t like to watch them play.

Comment

The Bolts should call it a Columbus Weekend Soccer Protest... all set.

Comment

MA goes to 10 people eating indoors. . and now performance venues open at 50% capacity

and our kids are playing soccer in masks and tournaments are not allowed. and in cambridge you have to wear a mask outdoors if you are 100 feet from another human

yeah.. . all perfectly logical and "guided by science"

Comment

MA goes to 10 people eating indoors. . and now performance venues open at 50% capacity

and our kids are playing soccer in masks and tournaments are not allowed. and in cambridge you have to wear a mask outdoors if you are 100 feet from another human

yeah.. . all perfectly logical and "guided by science"
                  Economics is a science!!

Comment

This is genius

Comment

Bolts Brackets are out, good chunk of Select Girls and Surf Girls teams in

https://www.gotsport.com/asp/directo...Group=Girls_13

Comment

Bolts Brackets are out, good chunk of Select Girls and Surf Girls teams in

https://www.gotsport.com/asp/directo...Group=Girls_13
                        Bolts and select have some sort of partnership that’s why select teams are doing it. Probably got a good discount

Comment

Great to see 150+ teams playing, in addition to a similar number up in NH. Sanity is prevailing.

Comment

Great to see 150+ teams playing, in addition to a similar number up in NH. Sanity is prevailing.
                            I hope there is not an outbreak or lawsuits will be insane

Comment

There have been soccer tournaments going on in NY/NJ since July and games being played by normal rules in NY, NJ, CT, NH for weeks... if outdoor soccer was causing “outbreaks “ you would have heard about it. Please read the studies on how this virus is transmitted. Better yet, I will give you the quick version:

Outside= good

Inside= bad

Inside with poor ventilation = very bad

Comment

None yet, and tourneys for all sports been going on for 4 months now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X