Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forekicks- DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO

Interesting development down at Forekicks this afternoon. My son had a game and both teams parents were watching- social distancing with masks ON! And the head of forekicks who had been walking around forekicks for an hour WITHOUT!! a mask suddenly decided to be a tough guy and clear us all out..... the only problem with this idiot is he didnt have a mask on himself going right up to people and yelling at them to leave. So let me get this straight the head of forekicks does not have to wear any type of mask? I saw this guy walking back and forth during my sons game and thought it was weird he was the only person In the complex without a mask on but it turns out it was forekicks themselves and when asked where his mask was.... the idiot thought it was a joke and laughed.......DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Interesting development down at Forekicks this afternoon. My son had a game and both teams parents were watching- social distancing with masks ON! And the head of forekicks who had been walking around forekicks for an hour WITHOUT!! a mask suddenly decided to be a tough guy and clear us all out..... the only problem with this idiot is he didnt have a mask on himself going right up to people and yelling at them to leave. So let me get this straight the head of forekicks does not have to wear any type of mask? I saw this guy walking back and forth during my sons game and thought it was weird he was the only person In the complex without a mask on but it turns out it was forekicks themselves and when asked where his mask was.... the idiot thought it was a joke and laughed.......DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO!
    Who is head of forekicks?

Comment

Who cares man.

Comment

Anyone who wants to watch their kid play is going to care. Forekicks is now “no spectators”.

https://www.forekicks.com/marlboro/index.cfm

Comment

Anyone who wants to watch their kid play is going to care. Forekicks is now “no spectators”.

https://www.forekicks.com/marlboro/index.cfm
          Ive always disliked forekicks. Hearing this story makes me hate them more. Im so glad my kids dont play at forekicks

Comment

$200 an hour turf field rental.

No parents at games.

Forekicks and their ridiculous pricing has been a major problem for youth soccer costs in the state for years and years. It’s no wonder tuition fees, tournament fees have skyrocketed with clubs due to these pricing.

Forekicks care nothing less than their bottom line. $$$ always.

Comment

Another parent at the game. Yes the man acted like a moron. Like he was God. As the original poster said he was not wearing a mask. Drove from Framingham to Taunton to watch my son Play his game. Not to sit in my car. Im complaining to forekicks tomorrow if nothing else to be a nuisance to them. Forekicks is a joke!

Comment

What exactly does this no spectators mean? Are they saying they are not allowing anyone to park their cars and watch the games from their cars? It’s bad enough they don’t let you into the facility. Parents are not going to put up with this BS. Parents are going to revolt against Forekicks and their clubs if that is the case.

Comment

What exactly does this no spectators mean? Are they saying they are not allowing anyone to park their cars and watch the games from their cars? It’s bad enough they don’t let you into the facility. Parents are not going to put up with this BS. Parents are going to revolt against Forekicks and their clubs if that is the case.
                  Clubs are the ones that have to put the pressure on. Yes you're the ultimate customer but the clubs pay the actual bills and make the calls on where to play. You pressure your club, they pressure the location. Forekicks won't care if you call.

Comment

It means for some to drive close to an hour drop your little 9 or 10 year old off in the parking lot and wait in your car! People are saying what happens if your son or daughter gets hurt and you are forced to be in your car? How are you suppose to help your child?

If it's true about yesterday forekicks needs to take immediate action against the "forekicks police" not wearing a mask. What kind of person are you openly not wearing a mask and laughing about it-if that actually happened- but it sounds like it did.

Comment

Clubs are the ones that have to put the pressure on. Yes you're the ultimate customer but the clubs pay the actual bills and make the calls on where to play. You pressure your club, they pressure the location. Forekicks won't care if you call.
                      This is going to kill Forekicks winter sessions. They are nuts if they think parents are register their kids in leagues where parents have to stay in their cars and pay $20 a month to watch on Live Barn. F them.

Comment

Club: Do you want you kid to play futsal this winter?

Parent: Sure. Where are you planning to play?

Club: Forekicks

Parent: Ah, that is is hard NO.

Comment

No offense but a lot of facilities have the same exact rules

Comment

Parents, just let the games be about the kids for once. This is the best thing that ever happened to the kids. Go huddle over your kids shouting instructions during piano lessons ffs.

Comment

Clubs don't ask you where you want to play, they just decide based in cost, location etc. If parents don't express their displeasure to their clubs they won't know.

As for indoor this winter? Sorry parents you will be lucky if it happens at all. There's no way you will allowed inside, no matter where the facility,.unless Covid disappears (hint: it won't).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X