Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aztec is not doing well.

My kids joined Aztec this fall. A lot of inexperienced young coaches, terrible training...

Yeah, right.

Comment

Agree

Same here. Coach came late, lazy training pace, kids even started jogging ball by themselves during long water break.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        My kids joined Aztec this fall. A lot of inexperienced young coaches, terrible training...
        That's funny. My kids joined the other nearby club. Coaches spend all their time on the sidelines having a social hour with each other or talking on the cellphone, while ignoring the players on the field. They really only care about the kids they can recruit to their private school side kick, while all the other bulk players are supporting their soccer coaching lifestyle. If you are that worried that another club is seeing their hard work pay off, try harder. you are not fooling anyone.

Comment

Sounds more like NEFC. Nice try.

Comment

Our experience has been great there.

Comment

Another thread about one club bashing another club. YAWN. Get a life, you old bum.

Comment

and I'm sure you have told the coaches how bad they are. Right? At least for another few months....this is America...land of the free....then just leave the club! Pretty simple to me.

Comment

OK NEFC NS, I call BS. You are having a world of trouble over there so I see what your goal is. Far from the truth. Great coaching. We couldn't be happier.

Comment

Have two kids at Aztec. Moved the older one over last year following a coach. I was not expecting much of the club but knew the Coach was phenomenal. Found the smaller club refreshing to the other two big clubs we were previously involved with. The platers get lots of attention from the whole club. Found the kids and parents very friendly and welcoming not the Uber competitive parents you sometimes see in club soccer. I have been impressed with the college advising so far. Moved the younger child over as they have a good team at her level and I felt she has lost some of her confidence/soccer mojo at her prior big club. I’m not adverse to having her go back to the big club some day but thought the change was good for our logistics and would be a positive one for her development.

Comment

Yep. Coach turned up late, Didn’t care. terrible session. Town level coaching.

Hard to find a club that cares about its younger teams

Comment

Ok sure

Comment

Fake news.

Comment

Fake news.
                            on this site no club is good and all are failing

Comment

on this site no club is good and all are failing
                              Get out and vote out the boobs running this state! It’s a travesty what they’re doing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X