Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you know about Scorpions Taunton?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wanted to send you some bright green pom pom emojis to make you feel better about your kid but I couldn't find anything even close when I searched under sports. Sorry. Good night.
    You win, kid. Here’s your prize... feel free to share it with all your Juve buddies:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Comment

Scorpions drew 0-0 v Bayside in the final. They did not win the bracket. It's ok though, as I would inflate the results too if I were in your shoes. Scorpions had an awful tournament and you guys really need to get that spin machine working again. Try blaming Covid or the thin NH air.
      Final never got played. Because Covid. If you guys are going to waste everyone’s time arguing, at least argue about something you know.

Comment

They can’t as they are sipping on some tea and having a biscuit!

Comment

Maybe these juventus coaches who thought it was so funny back in June to take pictures of us and send it to fore kicks and league presidents. Keep playing the dirty game as so many parents are wondering how come they can play and they are doing the same thing and we couldn’t!!

Comment

Maybe these juventus coaches who thought it was so funny back in June to take pictures of us and send it to fore kicks and league presidents. Keep playing the dirty game as so many parents are wondering how come they can play and they are doing the same thing and we couldn’t!!
            Must be a scorpions boys parent and have not taken your estrogen shot yet.

Comment

Both Scorpions and Juventus are aware the person who emailed forekicks and league presidents was actually a coach from legacy. The above poster is most likely the same legacy coach who made a fake email account to send the email. What a beta move.

Newsflash - Scorpions and Juventus have a good working relationship and there is no animosity between both clubs set of coaches & directors.

Comment

That is incorrect as both clubs hate each other. Don’t let anyone fool you into thinking clubs get along with one another. If your a competitor they can’t stand what you do!!

Comment

This is all a bunch of garbage and purely propaganda. Juve and Scorpions have a good relationship and the owners talk periodically. The person that called MYSA on Scorpions did the same twice to Juve. That coach worked for Legacy and is now trying to stir this pot, probably because he is bored at home while others are coaching. Just a guess. It is time for everyone to move on an enjoy the sport we all love. Best of luck to all clubs and players out there.

Comment

man this thread went off the rails. i guess a bunch of dads sit at home drinking friday night posting nonsense on TS ?

to the OP--welcome to the wonderful world of club soccer in MA!

(scorpions is a fine club - but there are lots of good options at age 11 go for the best most consistent coaching you can find)

Comment

This is all a bunch of garbage and purely propaganda. Juve and Scorpions have a good relationship and the owners talk periodically. The person that called MYSA on Scorpions did the same twice to Juve. That coach worked for Legacy and is now trying to stir this pot, probably because he is bored at home while others are coaching. Just a guess. It is time for everyone to move on an enjoy the sport we all love. Best of luck to all clubs and players out there.
                      Fact! JB talks openly in his town about Juventus and Scorpions! He hates both and did bitch to Forekicks about them!

Comment

man this thread went off the rails. i guess a bunch of dads sit at home drinking friday night posting nonsense on TS ?

to the OP--welcome to the wonderful world of club soccer in MA!

(scorpions is a fine club - but there are lots of good options at age 11 go for the best most consistent coaching you can find)
                        Yeah, not sure why all the hate. My kid plays for Scorpions and she loves it. We also have lots of friends and former teammates at Juventus and they love it there. To each his/her own. I do find it funny one of the posters tried to rickroll this thread.

Comment

in all honesty, the scorpions south guys are all really awful coaches, and have failed at other clubs, not just GPS, but literally all over the place.

And the boys program, don't get me started.

Take a miss, it's not a good spot.

Comment

in all honesty, the scorpions south guys are all really awful coaches, and have failed at other clubs, not just GPS, but literally all over the place.

And the boys program, don't get me started.

Take a miss, it's not a good spot.
                            The original post was about a daughter. So why do we care about their boys program. At all.

Comment

Everyone is going to tell your their club is best and the others horrible. Here are the only clubs to look at if your kid is becoming a serious player and you want good coaching and competition.

The best clubs around are:
                              Girls:
                              Scorpions
                              FC Stars
                              NEFC
                              Select

Boys:
                              Bolts
                              Aztec
                              NE Rev
                              NEFC

Up and coming
                              Boys: Bayside and Liverpool
                              Girls: Surf

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X