•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money talks bull crap walks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I waited patiently all day for someone to come on here and provide commentary on this new bizarre logo. If you haven't had a chance to see it for yourself, here you go : https://www.soccerwire.com/news/the-...rand-identity/

I'm not sure what it is or what it's supposed to be, but it's different.
      It’s to have one logo for the boys and girls. I wasn’t too impressed by it but my ecnl players like it.

Comment

The Tracer tech is awesome. No joke, can watch my kids moments with her or watch the full game. Very instructive, I only hope the coaches watch too.
        Our club is most likely going to use that tech to film our games. About $200 per kid. If it works, then I do not have to film anymore. But still when ID camps happen again next summer, my kid is going. Hopefully, covid-19 will be more tamed by then. Good luck!

Comment

The DA logo is better....oh wait... from last year I meant! There is no more DA to kick around anymore.

Comment

Speaking of ECNL, where are the ECNL regional schedules? Don’t have a players at Stars or Scorpions but just curious if they are playing any games yet.

Comment

Speaking of ECNL, where are the ECNL regional schedules? Don’t have a players at Stars or Scorpions but just curious if they are playing any games yet.

league must be failing - no schedule, cancelled games, horrible leadership and so on. same theme different trolls

Comment

league must be failing - no schedule, cancelled games, horrible leadership and so on. same theme different trolls
                CL and KP are crooks. Making money and don't care about players or people

Comment

CL and KP are crooks. Making money and don't care about players or people
                  how is the rebrand going

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X