Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is AP the biggest fraud in youth soccer??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    AP has bull**** his way up the ladder in MA youth soccer. He tries to influence league play with his relationship with SC.

His role in Surf has immediately made them the hated club in MA. He portrays a confident persona however he is clearly puppet for others and his insecurities were the joke of all
    GPS staff members. They regularly ridiculed his methods, laughed at his speeches which were cliches and cringed at his knowledge of soccer.
    Allow me to add that not only was/is he clueless as a coach, he was/is also a bully to other coaches at GPS, often searched underage females who played for GPS on social media and would comment on their looks, as well as make racist jokes/comments on a daily basis. AP is not soccer expert. He is and will always be a vile human. And yes, he cheated on his wife with married women (women being the key word - more than one) on more than one occasion, while their husband and children/“his players” were sleeping in the same house.

And before the AP lovers comment, I’m not a disgruntled laid off GPS employee. I’m just unfortunate that I got to know the guy.

And yes, lets not forget, his “best friend” is facing FEDERAL charges because he is a coward and played a major role in breaking immigration laws and poor working conditions.

AGAIN, not a disgruntled, jealous employee, just someone that knew AP well and is sick of him being portrayed as this wonderful human being.

Comment

Allow me to add that not only was/is he clueless as a coach, he was/is also a bully to other coaches at GPS, often searched underage females who played for GPS on social media and would comment on their looks, as well as make racist jokes/comments on a daily basis. AP is not soccer expert. He is and will always be a vile human. And yes, he cheated on his wife with married women (women being the key word - more than one) on more than one occasion, while their husband and children/“his players” were sleeping in the same house.

And before the AP lovers comment, I’m not a disgruntled laid off GPS employee. I’m just unfortunate that I got to know the guy.

And yes, lets not forget, his “best friend” is facing FEDERAL charges because he is a coward and played a major role in breaking immigration laws and poor working conditions.

AGAIN, not a disgruntled, jealous employee, just someone that knew AP well and is sick of him being portrayed as this wonderful human being.
      Whoever this poster is you deserve a medal. The above completely 100% sums up AP. Does he still shout when he’s asked a soccer question he cannot answer? He probably does, and if you know him you realizes he shouts all the time.

Terrible coach, if your daughter plays in his team check out your wife’s phone as he is likely to message her. Iv heard he gave roster spots for sexual favors and $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

you two losers should get together and go bowling

Comment

AP Haters Meetup!
          Oct 8
          8PM
          Boston Bowl
          Wear a name tag with your favorite TS thread title

See you there!

Comment

Funny one AP Zzzzzzzzz

Comment

is this candlepin or big balls? i can't lift those big balls and 8 o'clock is a little late

Comment

is this candlepin or big balls? i can't lift those big balls and 8 o'clock is a little late
                Yeah, that’s where AP will strike (excuse the bowling pun). He will wait till you’re asleep and then sleep with your wife in the basement.

Comment

Whoever this poster is you deserve a medal. The above completely 100% sums up AP. Does he still shout when he’s asked a soccer question he cannot answer? He probably does, and if you know him you realizes he shouts all the time.

Terrible coach, if your daughter plays in his team check out your wife’s phone as he is likely to message her. Iv heard he gave roster spots for sexual favors and $$$$$$$$$$
                  So if you were his “friend” what does this post say about you?

Comment

Nice friend you turned out to be.

Comment

Please tell me where I mentioned he was my “friend”. I just know him well. Doesn’t mean we are friends. Next...

Comment

Please tell me where I mentioned he was my “friend”. I just know him well. Doesn’t mean we are friends. Next...
                        So you are some kind of “snitch” ^spy”? Even worse.

Comment

Nice. You and Ariana must be besties.

Comment

Yes because AP is a loyal friend to his close friends. If you forgot, his best friend is facing up to 20 years in Federal prison. Stop sucking AP off (maybe your wife is, unless you are also because it’s some crazy gang bang) because he either plays your child or you fell for his BS.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/s...uction-justice

Comment

And yes, he cheated on his wife with married women (women being the key word - more than one) on more than one occasion, while their husband and children/“his players” were sleeping in the same house.
                              Aaaaannnd what's wrong with this? If the married women aren't getting what they need, why is it his fault?

Come on... let's be real.

Comment

Yes because AP is a loyal friend to his close friends. If you forgot, his best friend is facing up to 20 years in Federal prison. Stop sucking AP off (maybe your wife is, unless you are also because it’s some crazy gang bang) because he either plays your child or you fell for his BS.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/s...uction-justice
                                That was May. Old news. Updates? Journalism 101. Report current information. Then we can talk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X