Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    99.9% of discourse on Talking Soccer is driven by fear...
    Clubs afraid of competition
    Parents afraid their kids aren't good enough
    Coaches afraid they will be found out for not developing their players
    Leagues afraid they are becoming irrelevant

You are all scared little rats. Go away.
    Or just leave and go to another club until you hear what you want to hear.

Comment

Yes, please do tell?

Assuming you aren’t saying because your team got beat?
      Not original poster but who cares what the score was. No stake in game but I would hope the teams got to build chemistry. I am surprised hearing about joystick coaches at juve. I thought they had talented coaches.....

Comment

RG

Lets be honest here...Ryan is a loser that has not won at any level....His club teams did well in a tournament but usually stink....his HS team is a laughing stock in the TVL. Juve is a joke!

Comment

Lets be honest here...Ryan is a loser that has not won at any level....His club teams did well in a tournament but usually stink....his HS team is a laughing stock in the TVL. Juve is a joke!
          Hey wee boy, tournaments are where points are gained. You loser.

Comment

Liverpool got smoked by a combined score of 12-1. Pathetic showing from the premier league champions.
            Premier League? Joke.

Comment

Love the keyboard warriors calling people losers on an anonymous message board. Clearly you guys are geldings.

Comment

MH is running the show. The same guy who sunk gps
                Will now sink Juventus.

Comment

I was there. Liverpool didn’t have any of their top players Ahole!!!! Score was 12-1 but it would have been closer if everyone was there!!!!!

Comment

Relax!!!! It was a friendly Match. Jeez

Comment

I was there. Liverpool didn’t have any of their top players Ahole!!!! Score was 12-1 but it would have been closer if everyone was there!!!!!
                      What age group?

Comment

Mix of 2002 03 04. Nice group of people. Very hospitable. It was a friendly match.

Comment

The same people who trashed Juventus to us and insisted to stay well away are now the same people who are running the club. Thank the lord for Surf. At least AP is straight talking unlike MH and his squeaky puppet

Comment

The same people who trashed Juventus to us and insisted to stay well away are now the same people who are running the club. Thank the lord for Surf. At least AP is straight talking unlike MH and his squeaky puppet
                            I can go one further, MH actually sent emails to our team warning about the level of league Juventus play in and how their coaches aren’t qualified and aren’t licensed. So I was surprised to see MH at Juventus less than a few weeks later.

Comment

I can go one further, MH actually sent emails to our team warning about the level of league Juventus play in and how their coaches aren’t qualified and aren’t licensed. So I was surprised to see MH at Juventus less than a few weeks later.
                              Keep talking...
                              You sound like Charlie Brown's teacher. Wah. Wah. Wah.
                              We'll see you on the pitch.

Comment

Straight talking AP! LOL biggest salesman there is, full of cliche coaching points and a compulsive liar. Only praise for AP was he recruited strongly and his players managed to do well despite his best efforts to coach them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X