Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 08-10-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

yes fast pushy and strong. skill and play ability are not important. It will be a young team and seems like lots of outside added players??
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 08-10-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

well are they still deciding academy players because the U17 reserve does not have enough players? and the DA can not take that many.
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 08-12-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How many kids in the end are on the U15/16 academy? seems like a lot of missing names on the pre academies? and there are a lot of kids for academy?
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 08-21-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why is kendall sending 99's up to U18 reserve? and are all the extra kids not making DA going to U17 reserve its strange? Who did they pick for DA a couple good players are on U17 and 18 reserve?
Because as the kids get older in the acdemy they realize that the entire program is a joke and decide to leave. That is why there is a shortage everywhere with the older groups.
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 08-22-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Because as the kids get older in the acdemy they realize that the entire program is a joke and decide to leave. That is why there is a shortage everywhere with the older groups.
Realizing the reality of your misplaced dream too! It's ard for the clus to sell the dream at that late stage of the game. When kids are young and athletic it is easier to mislead parents ad still out of their wallets!
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 08-25-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Realizing the reality of your misplaced dream too! It's ard for the clus to sell the dream at that late stage of the game. When kids are young and athletic it is easier to mislead parents ad still out of their wallets!
Very well said my friend, dumb parents later figure out that they wasted all that money too never even have an opportunity to play at the acdemy level. Kids will play in SFU and NPL and pay academy registration. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 08-25-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

not necessarily dumb, they are lied about opportunities, and instead have to learn, realize the scam the club is running. most kids would be better in a very good competitive team that goes to showcases instead of the reserve teams which the club just uses to find the academy as they don't treat it as actual reserves with a chance to be called up.
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 08-26-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
not necessarily dumb, they are lied about opportunities, and instead have to learn, realize the scam the club is running. most kids would be better in a very good competitive team that goes to showcases instead of the reserve teams which the club just uses to find the academy as they don't treat it as actual reserves with a chance to be called up.
Where's Gabby?
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 08-26-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

playing up with the 18?
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 08-26-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Of course he would play up hes the only one they can write about to keep people looking at the program. But its to bad there are no competitive clubs that can go to a really good showcase and do well in south fl. Even all the boys on the academy will not get money for college theres just not money in soccer. Add all the academy teams all over u.s. and only the top of the top will get money many parents thinking just because there on the team they will get money or be put on the national team. Keep dreaming. If any 16 year old is not picked now for NT forget it. Wishing there were better teams in south fl most are north fl
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coalition, kendall, kendall soccer, ksc

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.