Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #271  
Old 07-04-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So kendall and weston have not even told any ofcthe kids if they made it or not?
What should it matter ifvthat iscthe only placecthey tryout?
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 07-08-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Does not matter that they only try out at Kendall. some will try to contact the other clubs for a tryout. maybe they should set the list so kids can move this might help improve the level of play and the club that begins to struggle will finally get a new DOC.
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 07-10-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

No SOup for You! no finalizing the roster, until everyone has collected their graft payments....That includes USSDA M!chia!!! We do not accept checks until they have cleared!
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 07-15-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What happened to Coach N. Vargas at Kendall? I was looking forward to having my son play for him this year.....
Vargas coaches a girls team on the Kendall United side. They are U18's and this is their last year. It was difficult for him to do both last season since often times games conflicted. Don't be surprised to see more of him on the boys side once his girls graduate. He has had them since U15 and wanted to finish his time with them
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 07-24-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Vargas coaches a girls team on the Kendall United side. They are U18's and this is their last year. It was difficult for him to do both last season since often times games conflicted. Don't be surprised to see more of him on the boys side once his girls graduate. He has had them since U15 and wanted to finish his time with them
Nice story, while partially true, he was pushed out as he is a threat to Matias, as most talented coaches are. Vargas has DOC experience and he is very opinionated so he had to go. I expect the same would happen to Ramos, except he has connections to M*chI@ and runs a very successful feeder club in Plantation.
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 08-05-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So they have made the decisions on the academy players are they putting out a list yet. or waiting
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 08-06-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool is time michia should be gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nice story, while partially true, he was pushed out as he is a threat to Matias, as most talented coaches are. Vargas has DOC experience and he is very opinionated so he had to go. I expect the same would happen to Ramos, except he has connections to M*chI@ and runs a very successful feeder club in Plantation.
many of these issues has Mr. US Soccer Michia involved and not in a positive way for youth soccer.
I think is about time that the federations takes him out of this region and send him back to Argentina
he is a cancer to youth soccer
Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 08-10-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool

Argentina does not want him!
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 08-10-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

why is kendall sending 99's up to U18 reserve? and are all the extra kids not making DA going to U17 reserve its strange? Who did they pick for DA a couple good players are on U17 and 18 reserve?
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 08-10-2015
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why is kendall sending 99's up to U18 reserve? and are all the extra kids not making DA going to U17 reserve its strange? Who did they pick for DA a couple good players are on U17 and 18 reserve?
Don't you get it yet? The coach likes a certain type of player (Even if they cant understand him). It might be a very young U16 Academy. The club is then forced to move players around so as to not Lo$e them. Left overs are moved to the teams they can play for or have space. Its a win win for Kendall.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
coalition, kendall, kendall soccer, ksc

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.