Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 06-10-2015
Unregistered

Where are they going? Just back to playing high school or onto a different team?
Old 06-11-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are the biggest %@#$$%& of them all
Jajajajaja ok Matias
Old 06-11-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
Many left, this an important year for college recruiting for this age group. I can tell you Kendall doesn't treat the reserve properly, and that team's players will not get the exposure needed to get recruited to university. Yes, my son was one of the ones that left.
the truth is these kids on a reserve team are not going to be recruited for any college. It not matter which team they play on. Nobody is looking. Enjoy the game, play wherever but please be real about the expectations
Old 06-11-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
the truth is these kids on a reserve team are not going to be recruited for any college. It not matter which team they play on. Nobody is looking. Enjoy the game, play wherever but please be real about the expectations
Like your son went to college and never play a single game JDV
Old 06-11-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
Like your son went to college and never play a single game JDV
Really? My son is a U9 in kendall and you're telling me that one of the Board members can't even get their son on the field.
What do I have to do? Please help.
Old 06-11-2015
Unregistered

to be honest there are many very good players at Kendall that are not picked for academy and put on reserve. Most of the academy players will not play a D1 school either. most are ok players. but not much improvement over the years there.
Old 06-11-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
to be honest there are many very good players at Kendall that are not picked for academy and put on reserve. Most of the academy players will not play a D1 school either. most are ok players. but not much improvement over the years there.
Many very good players on reserve teams but only ok players on academy teams ????? come on
Old 06-11-2015
Unregistered

well there are some very good players on both but also on academy some not so good. then I can tell you after watching 2 of the top U16 academies play each other the 00's are not going to help as much as MA and Calix thinks. they may think there great now but these U16 are much more tough. again picking way to many 00's isn't going to help. nor some of the outside kids picked. again going by a title next to the name national pool ODP. please they are not deserving some of them.
Old 06-12-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
well there are some very good players on both but also on academy some not so good. then I can tell you after watching 2 of the top U16 academies play each other the 00's are not going to help as much as MA and Calix thinks. they may think there great now but these U16 are much more tough. again picking way to many 00's isn't going to help. nor some of the outside kids picked. again going by a title next to the name national pool ODP. please they are not deserving some of them.
Kendall problem no depth. Not enough good players on academy. For sure not good enough players on reserve. For sure not good enough 00 players. Not enough it simple.
Old 06-12-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
Kendall problem no depth. Not enough good players on academy. For sure not good enough players on reserve. For sure not good enough 00 players. Not enough it simple.
what you have is no development! that is what is going on.. why?.... Coaching not good enough. you can't build a house with a shoe as your hammer.

Tags
coalition, kendall, kendall soccer, ksc