Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CFK is the problem with Central Florida Soccer.
    While I disagree with this statement in general.

I do agree that coming on Talking Soccer and bashing other clubs is one of the main problems with Central Florida Soccer - if it was all the kids that would be one thing and I'd chalk it up to adolescent stupidity, but it's the adults here that are just lunatics.

Comment

CFK didn't cancel tournaments. They were actually "rescheduled" according to the press releases. Most of the time they just didnt make it back onto the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimr17 View Post

I do agree that coming on Talking Soccer and bashing other clubs is one of the main problems with Central Florida Soccer - if it was all the kids that would be one thing and I'd chalk it up to adolescent stupidity, but it's the adults here that are just lunatics.
        Agreed, and worse part of all is they don't even have the courage to register themselves. They are cowards. Like it or not.

Comment

What is the prestigious "FPL Identification Program"? This is being held 1 week prior to tryouts. Sounds like some SB ID2 BS to get a jump on other clubs at tryouts.

FC America would like to announce registration details for the 2013 / 2014 Club Programs.

The club will hold identification dates for the prestigious FPL program for players aged U13-U18 from May 21st - 23rd. The following week, FC America will commence tryouts for FYSA State Cup and Region Cup teams. Tryouts will be held from Tuesday 28th May to Tuesday 2nd June.

The NPL Identification Dates and the club Tryouts will be held at the Trotters Park field complex in Lee Road, Orlando.

“We are excited for the upcoming period as FC America continue to provide a conveyor belt to the highest levels of the game for aspiring players from Central Orlando,” said FC America General Manager Graham Munro. “FC America is a club synonymous with quality and professionalism and we look forward to continuing to provide a platform for players to reach the highest level of the game.”

FC America has assembled an unrivaled coaching staff for the 2013 / 2014 season that includes FYSA State Championship winning coaches, highly respected local coaches and a collection of nationally licensed coaches from the UK as the club continues to provide the optimum player development experience for players in Central Orlando.

“At FC America we have assembled our strongest ever coaching staff as we look forward to the 2013 / 2014 season,” said Munro. “The knowledgebase, qualifications and previous success of our coaching staff places FC America as the premier club soccer option in the Central Orlando region.”

The 2013 / 2014 FC America coaching staff will be revealed prior to the FPL Identification dates / tryouts.

Please see below for full registration details. Please note that the Junior Premier Program is open registration for all players. Please note for ages U6-U10 the evenings will be used as training evenings.

For more information on FC America please contact the club Main Office on 321-251-4920.

Comment

Sounds like a tryout.

Walks like a tryout.

It is a tryout.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimr17 View Post

Jim17 you should shut the f up. You bash people.

Comment

Originally posted by Freekick View Post
                Agreed, and worse part of all is they don't even have the courage to register themselves. They are cowards. Like it or not.
                Oh yeah Freekrick tough guy. Why not register with your real name ahole.

As for me, I registered just like you. Just call me "guest".

Comment

Freekrick?

Comment

for "guest"

Don't need to register my real name. Talking Soccer knows who I am and has my e-mail address & all so I can post whatever I feel and not hide like you.

Meaning that I am accountable for and stand behind what I write.

YOU are a coward. Accept it and live with it. Otherwise, Register like the adult you are posing to be.

Comment

Does FYSA have any problem with FCA (and some others) holding an FPL "identification" week prior to the FYSA tryout week?

Comment

Does FYSA have any problem with FCA (and some others) holding an FPL "identification" week prior to the FYSA tryout week?
                        Shouldn't have thought so as it is nothing to do with them.

Comment

What is the difference between the FPL and State Cup teams for the boys?

Comment

Money and Mo Money. The only thing that stands is DA. Everything else leads to career ending at 19.

Comment

FPL is under US Club Soccer and State Cup is under FYSA

Comment

FPL is under US Club Soccer and State Cup is under FYSA
                                So are the FPL teams their top teams? Or would that be State Cup teams?
                                And didn't the FPL teams play in State Cup?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X