Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is AP the biggest fraud in youth soccer??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am flat out amazed he is coaching kids....it is no secret what has transpired with that Clown!
    Just effing let it go would you? Focus on something positive in your life.

Comment

AP is two faced and can’t be trusted period! Complete fake that has done nothing in soccer. Complete muppet and fake just like BA

Comment

AP is a clown full stop!

Comment

issues

lots of built up anger towards ap. you either have a kid who couldn't play for ap or a coach who is not on his level. either way you need to up your meds or move on.

Comment

lots of built up anger towards ap. you either have a kid who couldn't play for ap or a coach who is not on his level. either way you need to up your meds or move on.
            I agree. My daughter does not play for him but he is a very very good coach and has some outstanding teams he took to Surf.

Comment

I'm guessing like every GPS red team ever the best players will start peeling off to ECNL and DA teams.. And covid probably delayed that by a year
              At least you acknowledge he develops players capable of displacing players on those teams.

This conversation about "peeling off" is as old as the hills. here is a thread from 6 years ago about leaving SSS, and there was one before that about NEFC.
              http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...ighlight=leave

Point is that the top club or top team for the recruiting years is an aggregator of the best players more than a development pipeline.

Comment

At least you acknowledge he develops players capable of displacing players on those teams.

This conversation about "peeling off" is as old as the hills. here is a thread from 6 years ago about leaving SSS, and there was one before that about NEFC.
                http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...ighlight=leave

Point is that the top club or top team for the recruiting years is an aggregator of the best players more than a development pipeline.
                so a few weeks into the season. . how is it going for Surf over in the EDP?

https://www.edpsoccer.com/2020-fallschedules

looks like 07 and 08 surf navy teams have a goal differential of . . 17-1

i'll take the under on those teams staying together. they're gonna get really tired of smashing those teams 5-0 when the real competition is over in the ECNL. . .

i'm sure those 07 surf navy girls are gonna love that the most competitive game they get are . . the 08s.

everything changes and nothing ever really does

Comment

i'll take the under on those teams staying together. they're gonna get really tired of smashing those teams 5-0 when the real competition is over in the ECNL. . .

i'm sure those 07 surf navy girls are gonna love that the most competitive game they get are . . the 08s.

At this point the most likely outcome is that Surf gets ECNL.

Comment

if you believe this i have a bridge to sell you

Comment

surf

what condition is the bridge in? does it need work?

Comment

They are 3rd in line for ECNL way behind NEFC and SSS

Comment

They are 3rd in line for ECNL way behind NEFC and SSS
                          There is no line.

Comment

what condition is the bridge in? does it need work?
                            the bridge is in fine condition. . navy and white. . .leads to. . nowhere evidently

Comment

At least they aren’t driving to NH to play each other

Comment

At least they aren’t driving to NH to play each other
                                I’d rather drive my kid 70 minutes to play real soccer than have them play by the silly rules here in MA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X